Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Shadowmourne from 10-man Heroic?

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousFox
    Still not seeing it. Is there a specific quest that I'm just not seeing that requires 25-man Heroic?
    Some quests:

http://db.mmo-champion.com/q/24545/t...d-the-corrupt/

http://db.mmo-champion.com/q/24749/unholy-infusion/

http://db.mmo-champion.com/q/24756/blood-infusion/

Get it?

Only 25 people is pretty damn pathetic. Damn casuals.

If that's the case, then they just shouldn't make any more Legendaries at all. 40 man or "GTFO" as they say. After all, more is CLEARLY better. Amirite!?!?

Doesn't say HC though, but it's still 25m.

And please don't compare 10m to 25m.

Naxx10 was easier than Naxx25.

Ulduar10 was easier than Ulduar25.

Etc etc.

So you really think that ICC10 should reward a legendary?

Join a guild that does 25 and earn it.

Like real raiders do

None of those quests say anything about Heroic mode. Unless the boss can only do those attacks during Heroic difficulty, there is nothing indicating that you can't do it in 25-man Normal mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgo
    So we're comparing 10man Heroic to 25 man normal? Then ya, ill agree 10 man H is likely harder, but the simple fact is, you can't get the legendary solely in 25 man normal, hence my comparison.

As for the "lets compare the 10 man to the 25 man guild" numbers, that makes absolutely no sense.
    Little amount of 10 man guilds -> Lots of ppl doing 10 man achievement (high % of people able to do it - ie easier)
    Lots of 25 man guilds -> less ppl doing 25 man achievement (low % of people able to do it - ie harder)

the simple fact there are considerable low amount of 10 guilds, its likely that 25 man guilds are largely getting these achievements (esp considering they have better gear) which leads to my original argument, in practice, 10 mans are easier
    ^This^

Any guild that has cleared ToGC25. I guarentee has a group clearing 10man hard modes. My current guild has only cleared 2/5 togc atm. We cleared 10man hard modes forever ago. I bet 90% of you 10man only guilds. Run a pug or guild run of ToC25man cause it's basically a joke too & you're cheating. Way to go.

10man is easier because of the lack of buffs & raid comps. 25s should always be harder than 10s because of the amount of extra buffing, more people to avoid, etc. Leave them their legendaries. It's the only thing that casuals can't get ahold of yet.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

here is some info
    ---> 25 man raiding and progress guilds= more people= usualy addicts= hardcore= better things to get from kills
    ---> 10 man raiding guilds is a new thingy made for casuals that would like to get their hands dirty and be able to see some end game content

now u can start shit on me but legendary = hardcore end game reward for peeps that invest lots of time in there i dont see whats wrong with that also if u do totgc 10 man with naxx 10 epics its going to be hard ofc so dont start with things that 10 mans are harder then 25's only cos of the gear .. 10 man guilds dont get best BiS gear from last tier thus making it harder for themselves correct me if im wrong and i mean 10 man version of BiS not 25

and blizzard is making it even easier to get those shiny pieces now thru emeblems tier shops so stop qqing about how hard it is doing 10 mans cos its not

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Naxcis
    10 man content =/= easier

I dont know where people get that from, the 25 raiders probably think that going into a 10 man with 25 gear.. yeah it is gunna be easier then BECAUSE YOU OUTGEAR THE PLACE
    10 man is easier then 25 man regardless of your gear quality, how do I know this? I have tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    10 man content is a lot easier than 25 man content even when you don't outgear it.

It's not like you would know though, you don't raid 25 mans.
    thats dumb to say, a group of 10~ of us have recently grouped up and been doing achievements in ulduar/toc. we spent maybe 10-15 real attempts on firefighter and downed it, a person in the group did it on his main back in 213's and less and said that it was terrible back then and the gear we had now made it easier.

think back to naxx, naxx 25 was alot easier than 10.. sarth 3d, regardless of comp issues was alot harder than 25
    the only thing that truely makes 25's harder than 10's is that there is more dead weight in a 25, in a none min/max guild

primodial (sp) saronite is the new crusader orb, 10 mans will get them but they'll have to do 25's to complete it

Quote Originally Posted by klondikebear
    thats dumb to say, a group of 10~ of us have recently grouped up and been doing achievements in ulduar/toc. we spent maybe 10-15 real attempts on firefighter and downed it, a person in the group did it on his main back in 213's and less and said that it was terrible back then and the gear we had now made it easier.

think back to naxx, naxx 25 was alot easier than 10.. sarth 3d, regardless of comp issues was alot harder than 25
    the only thing that truely makes 25's harder than 10's is that there is more dead weight in a 25, in a none min/max guild

primodial (sp) saronite is the new crusader orb, 10 mans will get them but they'll have to do 25's to complete it
    khm* khm* its not the gear only issue that made it easier now its the amount of nerfs also... and the person that was doing it in 213 gear is kinda stupid cos if im correct hard modes should be attempted after u have content on farm if they are hard

Quote Originally Posted by Sedorix

Any guild that has cleared ToGC25. I guarentee has a group clearing 10man hard modes. My current guild has only cleared 2/5 togc atm. We cleared 10man hard modes forever ago. I bet 90% of you 10man only guilds. Run a pug or guild run of ToC25man cause it's basically a joke too & you're cheating. Way to go.
    My last guild did 10 man insanity in the second reset after heroic modes opened and then didn't clear togc25 until nearly two months later.

Quote Originally Posted by klondikebear
    Um, what? I never said that better gear doesn't make content easier, I said that 10 man content that you don't outgear is easier than 25 man content that you don't outgear.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxcis
    10 man content =/= easier

I dont know where people get that from, the 25 raiders probably think that going into a 10 man with 25 gear.. yeah it is gunna be easier then BECAUSE YOU OUTGEAR THE PLACE
    It still means 10 man is easier.
    If you would raid 25 man content with gear from 10 man content it also gets harder. So 10 man is easier then 25 man.

Also the argument that you can carry more noobs in 25 man is also bullshit. I have done a few 10 man toc pugs where 3 or maybe even more people died and we still killed the boss.

Why can't people admit that 10 man is easier? It just is, get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbees
    News flash, all 10 man raiders are not fucking casuals.

10s only 'seem' easier since it is easier to get 10 competent people than it is 25. But you also have less room for error, you lose a DPS, you are most likely going to hit the enrage on algalon 10.

I personally would love to see a dubbed down version of a legendary for 10 man, but this whole we are better than you since we can manage to get 25 online bullshit is stupid. I did the whole 25 man raiding.

Also, this whole 25s take no lifers while 10s are casuals is BS.
    Yes everyone is bragging about their 25 man raids, right... Maybe 10 man is just easier. Ever thought of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sedorix
    Leave them their legendaries. It's the only thing that casuals can't get ahold of yet.
    Hardly.

Regardless of the number of players, I'm sure we can all agree on what IS easier.

Easymodes.

And that's exactly where Shadowmourne is obtained. In fact, from what I can see, you don't even need to clear the instance on easymode to get it. How insane is that?

25man hardmode only is what it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousFox
    Since it seems Shadowmourne will be available from 25-man normal modes, do you think there is any chance Blizzard would make the weapon available for the 10-man Heroic version of ICC? Historically, the two have always awarded the same iLvl of gear, typically even with some BiS pieces in the 10-man Heroic version.
    No, it won't.

The 5 man will have a nice epic sword.
    The 10 man, nothing other than free epics.
    25 man gets the chance for a legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    No, it won't.

The 5 man will have a nice epic sword.
    The 10 man, nothing.
    25 man gets the free welfare legendary.
    Fixed.

I can say this much with absolute precision, it's much easier to carry scrubs through 25man content, than it is through 10s. Just like there were almost always 3-5 scrubs in a 40 man back in BWL days.

Referring to everyone that does 10's because the don't have the opportunity to do 25man content, as scrubs, is ignorant and foolish.

In a well organized 25 man, you have every class buff there is. Not always so in 10mans. By numbers alone, you have less personal responsibility in 25's.
    Couldn't agree more..

Also the argument that you can carry more noobs in 25 man is also bullshit. I have done a few 10 man toc pugs where 3 or maybe even more people died and we still killed the boss.
    And I believe those 7 ppl alive didn't have any 25 man gear right? Oh wait, ofc they did..

Also do you really think the circus tent is a real raid?

15+ Year Old Account

I'm a believer in 10 man raiding content, that said there needs to be an incentive to do 25 man fights which are usually (though not always) harder than their 10 man equivalents. Gear is part of this incentive.
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Exera
    10 man is easier then 25 man regardless of your gear quality, how do I know this? I have tried.
    i agree, when we started with clearing ToGC10 as a 10man only guild without any ToC25 gear it was really hard to have the required dps (that was before then nerfs)

Referring to everyone that does 10's because the don't have the opportunity to do 25man content, as scrubs, is ignorant and foolish.
    yeah thats bullshit, i could probably get into any 25man guild on my server, but i prefer to to 10man content with people i actually know and like

Quote Originally Posted by malkovich
    Couldn't agree more..

And I believe those 7 ppl alive didn't have any 25 man gear right? Oh wait, ofc they did..

Also do you really think the circus tent is a real raid?
    No, they didn't. This pug was full of fail.

Good argument. O_o

10 man is easier then 25 man. And there shouldn't be legendary items available from 10 man content, because that's not LEGENDARY. Next time people whine there should be legendaries in 5 man content because it is just as hard as 10 man content, 'if you don't overgear it'.

5 man in green gear is also harder then 25 man in epic gear.

Deleted

as said on front page. u need 25 primo saronite. wich i guees will drop in 25man, and you will probbably only gain rep from 25man. so atleast 25man norm i think. need more info to have a solid ground