Need some trinket adwise please

This is my warrior:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...odhoof&n=Ahole

I have
    Fervor of the frostborn, Increase dodge by 114 and use: Gains 1265 armor when im hit and stacs up to 5 times
    Satrinas impending scarab, +192 stamina use: increase max health by 4610 for 15 sec
    and the Brewfest trinket, +170 stam

When i have the 2 first ones equipped i have 36,5k stam and with Brewfest i have 38,3k stam

My guild wants me to use brewfest and starinas but im not sure since the Frostbourn trinket puts me at about 30k armour.

What would you use?

Re: Need some trinket adwise please

I don't like the Fervor trinket. It lasts 20 seconds and you need to be hit 5 times to get all the armor going.

You have 27% dodge, 19% parry and 6% miss-chance. That's a 52% chance that the boss won't hit you. If you get "unlucky" with avoidance strings your stack will either never make it to 5 or there will be less than 5 seconds left.

I prefer 170 stamina over the 2.5% dodge. So Satrina + Brewfest trinket it is.

ok thanks

Get the black heart and use Satrina + it, the black heart is better then the brewfest trinkets.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

cough cough depents on the fight cough.

I really doubt you have 36.5k Stam Thats more than ever gainable within next 2-10 expansions:P
    Anyways back to topic since i know what ya really meant, id take Satrinas + Brewfest
    Enhancement Shaman, Kalokagathós, Burning Steppes-EU
    Death is a gift, Life is just the paper wrapped around it.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood888
    Get the black heart and use Satrina + it, the black heart is better then the brewfest trinkets.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalokagathos
    I really doubt you have 36.5k Stam Thats more than ever gainable within next 2-10 expansions:P
    Hah, greens from Cataclysm starting zones!