Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Legendary 10s and Hardcore Raiding

the only way a 10man legendary can 'work' is if there is a 'herald of the titans' or 'Dedicated Insanity' premise added to it, but then theres even the issue of 25man guilds qq'in because they cbf aquiring/keeping the 251ilvl gear they need to earn the legendary.

So while i'd like to see it happen i don't think it will. :-\

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Still haven't seen a (valid) reason why 10 mans should award less gear if they're just as hard. I'd love to see some armory links of "progression" 10 man guilds, but I doubt they really exist in large numbers. Show me a guild where everyone has Tribute to Insanity 10 and Tribute to Dedicated Insanity 10 but no credit to any ToC 25 bosses, and I'll be impressed.
    Until three weeks ago the guild I was in was a strict 10 man progression guild, we turned into a 25man guild after we cleared Dedicated Insanity.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rmoon&n=Trekky

http://www.ace-up.com

And I don't really think ToGC25 is that much harder than ToGC10 apart from having to recruit more decent people, we've cleared 4/5 ToGC25 with 47attempts left on the second week and with over half the group being trials who had never raided with us before (our 10 man guild had 13 active raiders). And before someone says "but you haven't downed Anub" we haven't given him a shot because since we were 10man oriented we don't have a block geared tank, we've been doing ulduar 25 to gear him up.

Deleted

Blizz gave you 1 finger and you want to take all hand.

Just bcoz they gave 10man`s so everyone can see and clear encounters doesnt mean that you have to get legendary from 10man, if you want legendary you need to find 15more ppl and raid 25. You must life with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas
    Blizz gave you 1 finger and you want to take all hand.

Just bcoz they gave 10man`s so everyone can see and clear encounters doesnt mean that you have to get legendary from 10man, if you want legendary you need to find 15more ppl and raid 25. You must life with it.
    Apart from how it's been written, that's pretty much it.

Blizzard has been handsome in deciding to create 10men just to help those who couldn't afford to raid in 25men guilds.

Because in 10men guilds, if you're hardcore, you've 15 players raiding, and the raidtimes can be easily adjusted even in the afternoon, or later the night, organization takes less, gearing up takes less, so on and so forth.

Now you had the 10men raids, with even hardmodes in it, titles and mounts, asking for a Legendary'd be too much (apart from the fact that I haven't seen anyone asking for it) even because this'd allow 25men guilds to zerg it every week to get more and more oranges.