Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Moonkin Trinkets..

Well I have sort of an issue and need some advice. I've built up my Moonkin off spec pretty decent but the main area I'm having issues is with my trinkets. I guess god has a plan for me to never see Reign of The Dead forever and ever so untill than would maybe the Triumph trinket be any good? I'm aware Intellect isn't our best stat but I mean it has to be better than the 2 I use? Guild no longer runs Uld anymore so no luck there. I'm thinking Sundial but not sure I wanna convert so many Triumph down.

Rawr ranks the Triumph trinket super high it just doesn't seem right so here I am asking for some advice Here is my armory so you can see what I'm working with. I appreciate the help.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Apocalypses

For some reason it won't update my bracers but I'm using the Felspark Bracers out of 10 ToC which points me quite some over the hit cap.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Moonkin Trinkets..

Another question somewhat related is how well would my gear be if maybe I switched to Resto? With proper gemming/enchants would it be a viable gear set to heal. I have 8.5 resto gloves and chest in the bank atm also along with some ilvl 200 healing trinkets.

Deleted

Pug uld 10 to razorscale extremely easy the trinket from razor is still amazing .
    Pug OS 25 and get the illustration , problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Poldara
    Pug uld 10 to razorscale extremely easy the trinket from razor is still amazing .
    Pug OS 25 and get the illustration , problem solved.
    Good idea.........
    I run OS 25 since it's release and in this time I've got one on my pally, but never on my druid. Same as Razorscale 10, but I even haven't seen it until now.
    Stacking ToC and ToGC 10 trinkets can't be the best alternative too.....

Japp, Spellpower > all

Another idea (even if it is not THAT great) would be to switch either your ring with hit or your cloak with hit (or the chest) for something else (Onyxia cloak, Onyxia-Head-Ring, T9 chestpiece) and get the Triumph trinket with hit on it which really isn't that great either.

Would be nice, but even without a draenei in my group I would have 19+% hit^^ We don't scale that good with haste after softcap, there is no pure crit trinket and only one pure spellpower trinket and a lot of ilvl 200 bullshit with proccc.... and vezax hard isn't dropping that often^^

Deleted

I used both totc10 and totgc 10 trinkets for a little while purely based on the fact that I had nothing else.
    At the moment I'm using EoTBM (uld 10) and VP (totgc 10) people say don't bother with the second trinket but I think it can be very useful , especially when SFall is off CD for the simple fact that SFall procs the trinket up straight away (and it's a hefty amount of crit too) which means I get the full duration of the haste bonus and everytime it's off CD so is SFall