Priest in need to therapy

Firefighter... MAKE IT STOP :'( *rocks slowly*

Okay, real point of the topic.

I'm curious (don't flame me cause I haven't gone through the finer details), question to guilds who have done Algalon 10-man. What's the strat for tanks? Do we get em phase punched to 5 stacks right through? I've only done the fight once but that "strat" doesn't seem right to me. Clarification would be great

Thanks guys

EDIT for clarity : My guild team tried it couple hours back, and the raid leader insisted he (paladin) gets phased punched to 5 stacks and then the druid tank takes over to tank algalon + Big bang. I don't know the fight and I won't say I've read up much. But that sounds like a bad idea? Shouldn't the druid taunt algalon off the paladin so neither tank gets phased early?

Re: Priest in need to therapy

Taunt at 4 stacks of punch or the tank will be phased out. Very intensive healing fight, good luck to your guild
    Donolgann, the Astral Walker <WHATEVER WERE AWESOME>
    Magtheridon-US

Quote Originally Posted by Donolgann
    Taunt at 4 stacks of punch or the tank will be phased out. Very intensive healing fight, good luck to your guild
    Thought so ;D Time to have a little chat with the raid leader *grabs mace*

Hit him hard, in the balls! Another thing regarding stacks, make sure you get a fresh tank taunting him before the transition to the last phase when all adds spawn so they don't have to switch when one tank has all the adds on him.
    Donolgann, the Astral Walker <WHATEVER WERE AWESOME>
    Magtheridon-US

Quote Originally Posted by Donolgann
    Hit him hard, in the balls! Another thing regarding stacks, make sure you get a fresh tank taunting him before the transition to the last phase when all adds spawn so they don't have to switch when one tank has all the adds on him.
    Thank you Donolgann for the help

(And yea, I underestimated Algalon and the tank nearly got killed while I waited for the starting animation)