Is it possible to play WoW in arena with 1 fps

for the past few years, ive been playing on a suck ass laptop that my sister fucked over. I wanted to know, how many of you think its possible to break 2K with 1-3 fps, 5 on a REALLY good day (Im 1800 mmr 2's and 3's right now) and ive been trying pretty damn hard for months now.

almost 2 years ago, i was able to get 2300 and missed duelist by about 35 points(with this baddie computer). but ive noticed recently, the amount of shit i have to keep up with has grown ALOT, which has sort of screwed me over. The fact that i often have full HP on my screen and by the next frame im dead with full hots on me. this is the barrier for me that is keeping me from breaking 1800 in the past 3 seasons. does anyone else realize that the main idea that arena had back in BC *play skillful, smart, and land your CC at the right time.* has now become hit harder faster, and fuck them over before they have a chance to react?

i dont have a screenshot in arena(fear of D/C and simple loss) but heres a shot from malygos.
    lowest settings on video, comp res, WoW res, and my nvidia driver is on low, etc etc etc... worst settings imaginable

sad part is, i was in almost full blues, and still topped dps.

yes i know that i had alot of addons, but thats because without them, at that fps, i had no idea what was going on
    and yes i know the binds and the setup is bad, but this was back when i liked big buttons =D
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info. Cheers, Bahumut5
    I play as all 4 specs, and you ask me why im a loot whore? ITS CAUSE IM A DRUID!
    Quote Originally Posted by magicism
    God, I wish tanks did more dps so they were easier to level...

Re: Is it possible to play WoW in arena with 1 fps

I commend you, good sir. THat's quite impressive, on topic though, you techincally COULD, but it's going to be extremely difficult.

2300 2 years ago (during BC which was 2 years ago) was safe glad, so saying that 2 years ago you where 2300 and missed duelist is a lie. I play with about 5-7 FPS with all graphics settings on low and currently play at a 2400 MMR so yeah its possible with low fps. I know massive plays with around 5 generally also and he is one of the top 10 players in the world atm.

just buy a new computer..

even like a $250 netbook would be better then whatever pos you're playing on atm.

if you don't have a job and/or are young and dependent on parents. well..christmas is coming up? don't be a dbag and help out around the house, and maybe your parents will hook you up

10+ Year Old Account

can you play arena YES
    can you play high end arena "Effectively" NO,... NOT REALLY

1fps = 1000ms lag at worst before you see somthing

If you are playing a comp that say relies on interupts and CC etc

1.5s cast heal. yeh Good luck interupting that with up to 1s delay before it shows up on your screen that they have even casted + reaction time + latency

same for staying in range of someone. If you are chasing someone trying to mellee for example and they where to 180º turn quickly and run through you. odds are they get some distance before you react and turn round.

TL,DR.. NO not effectively

Quote Originally Posted by Sookmi
    I know massive plays with around 5 generally also and he is one of the top 10 players in the world atm.
    If you have ever seen a computer run at 1 FPS and then see it again at 5, you will notice a MASSIVE difference in ability to play, cause u know, its like 5x better...

and no, on my battle group, my rl friend was the LAST glad on the bg and he was ~2450 something
    i remember cause he came over my house the next day to rub it in my face.

I never said i finished at 2300, that was just the best ive ever gotten, ~2310 by the end of the season i was around 2200
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info. Cheers, Bahumut5
    I play as all 4 specs, and you ask me why im a loot whore? ITS CAUSE IM A DRUID!
    Quote Originally Posted by magicism
    God, I wish tanks did more dps so they were easier to level...

Deleted

your screen shot gave me headache >

just go buy new computer

Quote Originally Posted by GgMc
    and no, on my battle group, my rl friend was the LAST glad on the bg and he was ~2450 something
    i remember cause he came over my house the next day to rub it in my face.
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/calculator/s3/

Try again 2250-2320 was glad in almost every BG during TBC...let alone being short for duelist....so stop trying to say you where 2300 and missed duelist 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by GgMc
    If you have ever seen a computer run at 1 FPS and then see it again at 5, you will notice a MASSIVE difference in ability to play, cause u know, its like 5x better...
    sadly i can vouch for this statement. it's one thing to try to heal loatheb in naxx25 with 3fps and another 'trying' to walk around darnassus to play the enchanting auction house market because any other capitol would make your poor excuse for a computer /wrists. (i have bad luck with motherboards)

i commend you for your determination despite that sort of painful handicap. i'm also dumbfounded by your apparent masochism. as stated above it is possible but the higher you go less and exceedingly less plausible. as you doubtlessly know pvp requires snap judgments and nearly instinctual reactions which extremely low frame rates hinder enormously.

if you do pursuit this goal best of luck. also i hope a better machine is feasible for your near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sookmi
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/calculator/s3/

Try again 2250-2320 was glad in almost every BG during TBC...let alone being short for duelist....so stop trying to say you where 2300 and missed duelist 2 years ago.
    this is true actually, i got duelist at 1990 in 3v3 in BTC and rival at 1750 on my shaman in 2v2
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want