Need help:Warrior

Okay, so I don't fully understand the whole armor pen thing, an explanation would be nice because I hear it's good to gem that.Also how much hit do I need and would you suggest i gem hit rating, or just overall keep strength? I know it's absolutely horrible at the moment.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nar&n=Slammers

Also, how would you suggest gemming for arena? Once again I just went with full strength in that set.(S6 Set and S5 non set)

Also:Spec how would I improve it? Should I go fury?
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    "Can you handle the Paperwork please?"
    "The only escape is death..."
    "Umm, ok, but would you mind? It's not much, really."
    "Stick Around!"
    "I'd love to, but i've gotta get back to the meeting"
    "BOOOOONESTOOOORM!
    *Marrowgar knocks the paperwork off the desk in rage*

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Need help:Warrior

Holy crap a troll warrior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

No Wai!
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    "Can you handle the Paperwork please?"
    "The only escape is death..."
    "Umm, ok, but would you mind? It's not much, really."
    "Stick Around!"
    "I'd love to, but i've gotta get back to the meeting"
    "BOOOOONESTOOOORM!
    *Marrowgar knocks the paperwork off the desk in rage*

15+ Year Old Account

I hear Gaia Online is a wonderful game.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

ArP basics:
    doesnt stack properly with battle stance, sunder armor and shattering throw, aswell as other armor reducing abilities.
    best stat to stack
    softcap: arp trinket proc = 100% arp
    hardcap: 100% arp from gear

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman
    ArP basics:
    doesnt stack properly with battle stance, sunder armor and shattering throw, aswell as other armor reducing abilities.
    Wha wha what? No! >_<

BStance stacks just fine with other ArP, but one must make a distinction between Armor Penetration Rating and Armor Reduction.
    ArP is a personal stat that increases your ability to break through armor, armor reduction (Sunder Armor,FF,Shattering) are effects on your target. ArP is the sum of your gear ArP, procs, buffs (food) and any other modifiers (like bstance). Armor reduction is the sum of enenmy debuffs mentioned above.

ArP is applied to the target post-armor-reduction, meaning if a target had 30K armor - 20% from SA, it now has 24K and that's the number your ArP is applied to.

To the OP: First of all, for future reference I suggest using the search function since these numbers are all over the place.

The numbers for hit are 5% for PvP and 8% for PvE for Arms. With your gear I recommend staying Arms as your Fury damage would be lower. Try to farm out Grim Toll, but if that doesn't happen you'll be able to get a solid ArP trinket from ICC-5man: you want to hit 100% ArP with proc up. Unless of course you are SOL on that in which case you can just stack everything with ArP (works for me, 65% passive now, 80%+ come ICC? I hope).

Replace those bracers with badge ones, or AH some - I think there might be BoE iLvL 219 (Ulduar-10) bracers that go for 400-500g. Keep farming badges to replace the PvP gear with PvE counterparts. Do the daily heroic for Emblems of Triumph and get shoulders and chest (highest arp items in the set).

If you want to PvP, you should aim for 600-700 resilience with a ton of ArP (45%+trinket). I would suggest either farming those same badges or non-stop farming BGs. You need about 500 arena pts and 15K honor a piece I believe, you should be getting ~300 arena pts/week with your gear, so you can do Furious gear with some Deadly filler, unless you don't mind the time it's going to take to get a set.