Prot war/rogue arena help!!!!

Hey guys, a rogue buddy and i are running prot war/mut rogue and we are at 1400 right now, still having some problems, are there any tips anybody would have, i mean we usually cc the dps and gib the healer. Paladin teams we have problems restarting the fight after the bubble, but should we cc the pally or try to force the bubble. Other than that off the top of my head i think warriors have been giving us some problems just from gibbing the rogue before we get the healer. Any tips would be great, and im liking my armory and yes im using pvp gear not pve gear, i was told its a matter of preference but let me know what yall think.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Devilzblade

Re: Prot war/rogue arena help!!!!

I like how tons of people ask for help on their idiotic 2's comp at ratings good players can solo to.
    "Attractive blonde Rita Skeeter, forty-three, whose savage quill has punctured many inflated reputations…"

Quote Originally Posted by RitaSkeeter420
    I like how tons of people ask for help on their idiotic 2's comp at ratings good players can solo to.
    lol

If you go on the pally get ready to use shattering throw.

other than that, bad comp

The comp has way too many DRs that you'll run across. I'd suggest Prot/MM hunter to maximize silences instead of stuns. The hunter will have to be pretty good, though.
    "A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

Drop the rogue and get a resto druid. If the rogue is getting raped by the warrior drop him. He's not doing it right.