Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: My view on Elemental Shamans

i cant understand how some of you cant be in top5. whats your avg. dps????? i have about 7.5k dps on most of the bosses and are like top 5 on everyone (not on anub since i dont have any aoe but i mostly wins "anub took dmg from" and twins im a soaker on so i dont get the time to cast 24/7) is it my guild´s dps that you or what are you other guyz doing wrong??

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mutterknack
    i cant understand how some of you cant be in top5. whats your avg. dps????? i have about 7.5k dps on most of the bosses and are like top 5 on everyone (not on anub since i dont have any aoe but i mostly wins "anub took dmg from" and twins im a soaker on so i dont get the time to cast 24/7) is it my guild´s dps that you or what are you other guyz doing wrong??
    The rest of your guild sucks.
    Honestly, on Beasts you should always be beat by Mages, Hunters and Locks. (maybe not when the afore mentioned are jumped on by a cobold and you're not)
    Jaraxxus - ALL Melee, especially DKs who spread Diseases, Rogues and of course our favorites - mages with 13k+ DPS >_>
    Champs don't matter.
    Twins - Mages and Melee... depends a lot on strategy, some guilds do it in other ways then others. In my guild we take a lot of Melees who all do a shitload of damage. (Talking about 10 melee with each 12k+ DPS, some topping at 15-16k)
    Anub - Spreading DKs, AoEing Mages, etc. No wonder you're best in "anub took dmg from", because the others are AoE-ing. Really not that hard to beat a mage single-target who's spamming Blizzard >_> (exaggerated example, but you get what I mean)

So yeah, the rest of your DPS sucks somewhat... although I'll have to admit that you should be able to get top5 at Beasts, when you're lucky and others aren't.

your number 2 option i like, but the demonolgy tree is really dead right now, locks either go affli or destro, and im talkin pvp and pve, so if option 1 happened why even bother using a demo lock when ele shammies hv the equivilant of DP AND BL 3 other totems, etc, option 2 sounds cool though

Quote Originally Posted by Amana
    Hi, I'm an elem with very competitive gear, I usually pull around 7k dps in raid when I'm lucky. I play the way GC intended the class to be: by putting ToW.
    I'm almost never in top 5, well that's too bad for me, but I really feel like I'm behind the raid. That's sad.
    Same here. Highest i got was 7.2k. I could maybe get higher but it's not that easy. Everything has to be perfect.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...mmer&n=Creasie

Since i'm in the guild i am now (when togc was released) i have been in the top 5 maybe 1 time on Jaraxxus when i almost didn't have to move at all and others maybe slacking a bit. Most of the time i'm not even in the top 10 lol.
    It's not a huge problem, but a little bit more dps would be nice.

Your suggestions are pretty good. Blizzard will fix the difference between ToW and DP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutterknack
    You are always in the top 5? About 7.5k dps on most bosses? That's probably your top damage. What if you have to move or get a snobold or something?

On a patchwerk fight you will never be in the top 5 with equal gear.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDimi
    The rest of your guild sucks.
    Honestly, on Beasts you should always be beat by Mages, Hunters and Locks. (maybe not when the afore mentioned are jumped on by a cobold and you're not)
    Jaraxxus - ALL Melee, especially DKs who spread Diseases, Rogues and of course our favorites - mages with 13k+ DPS >_>
    Champs don't matter.
    Twins - Mages and Melee... depends a lot on strategy, some guilds do it in other ways then others. In my guild we take a lot of Melees who all do a shitload of damage. (Talking about 10 melee with each 12k+ DPS, some topping at 15-16k)
    Anub - Spreading DKs, AoEing Mages, etc. No wonder you're best in "anub took dmg from", because the others are AoE-ing. Really not that hard to beat a mage single-target who's spamming Blizzard >_> (exaggerated example, but you get what I mean)

So yeah, the rest of your DPS sucks somewhat... although I'll have to admit that you should be able to get top5 at Beasts, when you're lucky and others aren't.
    This.