Thread: Future of mages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Future of mages

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen
    Stop acting like stupid people i can pull 6k DPS by only spammin AB.
    You say that like 6k is good. Not to mention you'd run oom before you hit the minute mark, with evocation and a mana gem. I'd like to see your 6k dps when you wand for 40 seconds. You should really learn how your spec works before you say it's easy. I'm not trying to say it's hard, but I'm not really sure any dps rotation is. I am trying to say you're bad, though. AB-AB-AB-AB-AM is not our rotation, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrd
    You say that like 6k is good.
    Compared to my SP that with blowing up every cd on udmmy im making 5k it is.

Yes you're right that's not our rotation adding a MBarr proc after 4 AB makes things hard as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen
    Compared to my SP that with blowing up every cd on udmmy im making 5k it is.

Yes you're right that's not our rotation adding a MBarr proc after 4 AB makes things hard as hell.
    I don't care what your gear is. If you're gonna spit an arbitrary dps number at me without showing me your gear, it better actually be a good number or it's not going to support your point.

And no, AB-AB-AB-AB-AM is not our rotation. Enjoy dropping your stacks without a proc for 12% of the fight, I'll be doing my rotation correctly while you end the fight with 60% mana and call your dps good.