Thread: Muti rogue

Muti rogue

Alright, im kinda confused im Muti and i got toc 25 gear, And i heard if you have toc gear you dont use RUPTURE, Is that true or not?

Re: Muti rogue

It depends on your your itemization not just your gear ilvl. If you aren't itemized right you shouldn't be going a ruptureless rotation.

Throw your gear into a spreadsheet. Unless you are packing a lot of AP for Envenom to out scale Rupture and the 4pc T8.5 it is not a DPS gain to drop Rupture.
    Uther (US) -- Daztreides

the ruptureless spec is also slightly different from the standard 51/13/7, so you may want to look into that if you're going to try ruptureless

Yes, i have full t9 trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerlo
    Yes, i have full t9 trophy.
    *sigh*

No, don't tell us what gear you have, it's not gonna help anyways.

First and foremost: Consult a spreadsheet.

Now, if you've done that and still couldn't find an answer, then you could, maybe, if nothing else helps and the Zombies start gnawing on your door... then, and only then, you could come back here again, ask for help regarding this again and add a link to your armory.

[Zombie]Braaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnsss.......

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...mane&n=Bellana

There you go,

I've never used Spreadsheet, I dont understand it...so its hard to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerlo
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...mane&n=Bellana

There you go,

I've never used Spreadsheet, I dont understand it...so its hard to use.
    regem AP instead of agility, if you need a blue for your meta requirement use +10 stats, use +AP+Haste in your yellow sockets, respec 51/18/2 (2/5 relentless strikes, up to 3/3 lightning reflexes), install Posionswapper (until patch lands), drop Rupture, don't let your Envenom buffs clip unless you're in Blood Lust.

Quote Originally Posted by crabmousse
    regem AP instead of agility, if you need a blue for your meta requirement use +10 stats, use +AP+Haste in your yellow sockets, respec 51/18/2 (2/5 relentless strikes, up to 3/3 lightning reflexes), install Posionswapper (until patch lands), drop Rupture, don't let your Envenom buffs clip unless you're in Blood Lust.
    Thank's, I already have the spec, Now ill just change my gems