Retri palas and DK's by far

Re: what is the most fail class u see the most

Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry
    Retri palas and DK's by far
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Deleted

wow, alotta people hate hunters D=

I can't stand pallys. I've got a friend who is pretty pro on his pally but I still hate his ass. Bubble is broken for Pvp, and I believe every class should have an ability to break it. Either that or stop the pala from being able to cast spells during bubble.

It's not just the cliche' bubble hate though. Palas to me seem like easy mode. Especially when grouped. Most of the assholes I've met have been paladins, and In a way it makes sense. Some of the most annoying people I've met play whats considered to be the easy classes.

And about hunters. Christ I hate other hunters. Call me a hipocryt... We've got a guy on our server, top of the gearscore chart. His name is nimrod. He has got to be the most retarded, ignorant hunter I've met. And considering his gear, that irritates me. Could list quite a few raid leaders and people who would agree with me =P How come the retards always get the good stuff eh?

Every class has his fail players.. all depends on the server that u play and the age of the players..
    Be Thankful For Everything For Soon There Will Be Nothing

Deleted

I don't know about fail - every class has it's fails, and obviously, as mentioned before, if you run a lot of HCs with spriests you may be tempted to look on them as fail if you don't have too great an appreciation for how the spec works.

However, I seem to run into a lot of very rude DKs. I can cope with people being a bit shit so long as they try and are happy to admit when they've fucked up. What really bugs me are the players who start screaming like teenage girls at a Take That concert whenever something goes wrong, or worse the DK tank who decides to kite Ymiron through his stunned HC group (why ffs? this puzzles me to this day) and then starts shrieking at me for not SSing the healer.

Okay, so just maybe I have a little bit of a hang-up with this one episode, but generally a lot of the rudest players I encounter seem to be DKs, and it's rude - rather than fail - players that really ruin tyhe game for me. L2P? Fine, now you L2communicate-with-at-least-a-basic-level-of-civility.

Shamans - I'v played with maybe just 2 really good shamans.
    Rogues - There are just so many of them, so there is bound to be alot of players who have no idea what their doing.
    Warlocks - Faced so many warlocks that spam fear me, and it dosnt work, im a warrior. And also the destro warlocks, they dont bother to stop and watch or even fake cast. They love their immolate, conflag, chaos bolt combo so much and it usually ends up being spell reflected right in their face.
    mmo-champion has become full of trolls and bad admins.

To be fair about DK's, the game itself doesn't really tell you spellpower doesn't work for DK's at all. You see things like "all DK spells crit for 100%" and many of the DK abilities are spells. However, they should quickly realize that it doesn't work (as opposed to classes like retri pallies that still gain benefits from spellpower, it's just not the best choice), especially when they inspect any decent DK and realize they don't have a hint of spellpower on their gear or check any DK set gear, which doesn't have any either.

If the player ignores your advice on the subject however, he does fail.

On that matter, I still see a fair bit of hunter fail concerning pets on agressive and keeping aspect of the pack up for too long. Paladins are liable to do the same thing with Crusader but at least that doesn't daze you. They also seem to be having difficulties with using the right blessing, but I can see how that can be a headache to coordinate in a 25man raid where the same class (like druids) may want to have different buffs. But when you have 3 paladins it really shouldn't be a problem getting kings, bow and bom on everyone except the tanks, if one of them is a paladin...

Lacking dps doesn't make a player fail by itself (class balance isn't perfect and will never be), but stupid gear, talent or spell choices do, aswell as general failures like faking disconnects after a wipe (too many to count), standing in fires and other bad stuff consistently, needing a repair after just one death (probably caused by the previous issue) and tons of other things I see fairly often but not nessesarily one specific class. Names on the other hand are a pretty solid indicator.

dks, mainly because of the amount of players that play them

i saw every class in this topic but no shaman : glad to see that :P
    And last but not least mages (but only together with a disc priest)

'damn im oom, lets reset the fight and go drink, evocate, shadowfiend, hymn of hope, hymn of something else, mana jade, you name it! Lame!

Now that i think about it classes with pets people in onxyia just cant seem to put them on passive even when we tell them to.

DK's.

It's sad to see one fully epic'd out doing under 2k dps on a raid boss. At least it balanced out 2 hours later in a reg ToC when we brought along a random lvl 78 pug DK that ended up doing around 2500 dps consistently on every boss.

DK
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

DK's, but because about 30% of all people running heroics are DK's.

but i never see a dk being really ridiculous like some hunter using spell power and don't know misdirect, a warrior tank who didn't use aoe on pack, or a warlock who only use dot and nothing else.
    there are more dk's who failed, but that's cause there are more new dk, even at lv80, there noobs, but this don't means they will stay noobs a long time, it's just that how the game is now you don't have a reason to understand your class before the max level, cause you won't find groups before.
    (i really hope 3.3 will change this for low/middle level dungeons)

Quote Originally Posted by strahdowns
    Now that i think about it classes with pets people in onxyia just cant seem to put them on passive even when we tell them to.
    Off topic, but I don't see why anyone should have pets on passive in Ony, they don't aggro whelps.

On topic, I think there are a lot of fail warlocks around. Seen some shockers pulling under 1k dps in pug raids. Terribad.

As a DK there are alot of fail DK's out there with the usual SP gear and DPS'n in frost prez cause they a Frost DK tankin in blood ETC which is shit cause ppl turn out to expect it which is rly bad fo rme :/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ehardman/mount - Dat Dere Mount Collection
    Horde Server - Blackrock US
    Alliance Server - Frostmourne US

Dk and some rogues

Death Knights,

80% of people who play a D.K only started the class because it is 'newest', 'dark', and ultimately... the 'hero class', which doesn't require you to start at lvl 1... and obviously its title indicates what the class assumes: A frozen-faced, decaying knight with pet ghouls, gargoyles and worms.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gog
    Off topic, but I don't see why anyone should have pets on passive in Ony, they don't aggro whelps.

On topic, I think there are a lot of fail warlocks around. Seen some shockers pulling under 1k dps in pug raids. Terribad.
    TBF, if a warlock is pulling <1k then they've got to be pretty freshly dinged, which probably means they've just converted to a spec that they will never have used before at all. Still, I'm sure it's not a lot different for a lot of classes.