3.3 and Triumphs

So I just recently thought of this, since 3.3 is gonna make all heroics drop emblems of Triumph, one could grind Emblems of Triumph over and over again and turn the badges in for Easy Relentless Gladiator Gear and get a full set fairly easily without having to PvP at all, doesn't this make arenas not even really worth it? when you can get full gear from badges why take the time? Is blizz gonna remove the gear from the vendors? Or are they trying to 'balance' PvP?

Re: 3.3 and Triumphs

If relentless gear will be purchaseable from any kind of badges, it will most likely be from emblems of frost.

What a silly idea you managed to cook up, there!

10+ Year Old Account

You will be able to buy relentless from frost (once the next season starts), since from triumphs, furious is already available.

You get Furious gear from triumph badges not relentless, in 3.3 you can buy relentless gear with emblems of frost.

you didnt think into that well since you didnt know that :P

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhan1234
    So I just recently thought of this, since 3.3 is gonna make all heroics drop emblems of Triumph, one could grind Emblems of Triumph over and over again and turn the badges in for Easy Relentless Gladiator Gear and get a full set fairly easily without having to PvP at all, doesn't this make arenas not even really worth it? when you can get full gear from badges why take the time? Is blizz gonna remove the gear from the vendors? Or are they trying to 'balance' PvP?
    Triumph badge vendor already sells furious gear, not relentless, and that is not going to change.

Also why are you playing arena? If the sole purpose is getting the armor set then quitting the rest of the season to gank lowbies, you might just as well do it naked since gear wont matter much. Or you could try to gank a moving train naked irl, judging by your question it would probably make sense to you.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

its a good system, now scrubs like me can get full furious!

i like the system, i can raid and get pvp gear and i can arena / pvp and get pvp gear.

win win!

time to gear up my alts yes

Doesn't PVP or Doesn't PVE,

doesn't mean they can't get PVP or PVE gear.

It might mean they are not that desperate like pure PVP/PVEers.

But everyone deserves good gear. Who doesn't want good gears. I would like fill my closet with shining gears!

Quote Originally Posted by holii
    Doesn't PVP or Doesn't PVE,

doesn't mean they can't get PVP or PVE gear.

It might mean they are not that desperate like pure PVP/PVEers.

But everyone deserves good gear. Who doesn't want good gears. I would like fill my closet with shining gears!