Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Roland Emmerich enters contract with Blizzard - The Patch After Tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon
    Many Critics and players alike fear that this choice may, in fact, make the game even more gay, if that’s possible.
    So people are using the term "Gay", once again as a derogatory meaning towards something that "sucks", at a multi-billion dollar game with a 12 million player database... Nothing out of the ordinary, everyday, basis here :3
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojoez
    "HOMOPHOBE ALERT"

Sorry for that, but that's the first that came to mind when I read all that. Second thing was that if you don't have a source to link, don't post stuff like this. Also, I have seen all the above movies but I've never noticed anything with a homosexual tone too it. Well... OK, Godzilla turned out to be an hermaphrodite but that's it!
    Hermaphrodite has nothing to do with Homosexual. check own yourself for Homophobia.

Quote Originally Posted by dethtroll
    lolz @ OP for opening this can of 'fake' worms-
    but it does pose a great question- and i am VERY happy that blizz has been so smart/careful on who they choose to work with them/do commercials etc. because once they endorse someone that is known for a sexual preference/politcal agenda then they automatically alienate a percentage of their clientele- if i found out that blizz openly embraced a certain agenda that i was opposed to- well- then i quit- ill go find another game- but the fact that even with their 'donation' pets to the make-a-wish foundation- i mean WELL PLAYED- that is an orginization with little or no slant- it's just helping dying kids- wow- awesome- and keep rockin like you are blizz- we come to your games to get away from politics and agendas-
    for the horde
    3 commercial actors:
    Verne - bald white dwarf(used many gay references on reality TV)
    Shatner - popular TV womanizer(publicly at odds with another actor who is openly gay)
    Mr T - bald black epitomy of macho(if Mr T isn't the posterboy for a gay basher, i don't know who is...although he does share many TV scenes with him jumping out of a dark van with 3 other men)

you might find a theme here is you are paranoid enough.

BTW the make-a-wish donations run only until the end of the year. if you own a business you know you do this to offset your tax obligation while promoting the illusion of goodwill.

in before thread-lock

"Twinking is a way to invest in a different type of game balance at early levels. If you think that twink groups invest all of that gold and attention merely to roll noobs, you are mistaken. " -Blue post

Now with patch 3.2, we're technically supporting twinking by allowing players who aren't level capped to play in Battlegrounds without risking leveling up. -Blue post

I don't know how this thread hasn't been locked yet.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot