Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Was hoping for a little more. (New 5 Mans)

I really don't know how anyone is griping about anything in the halls of frost, or in ICC itself. I haven't had the 'epic' feeling since this freaking expansion came out in the first place...then I take one step into the first new 5 man, and you see those giant soul grinders, the atmosphere, the music....it's awesome! Even Jaina/Sylvanas thinks its awesome.

Now, I've only gotten to the Gunship Battle in ICC(25), and got a quick taste of it, but it's NEW. It's fun. Not only that, but the artwork and music in these new instances is nothing short of amazing. Who designs these music tracks anyway? They deserve a raise.

I do sort of agree with the OP, it would be nice to have like 1 difficult heroic in the game...personally I find 5 man groups to be some of the most fun and having a challenge to the encounters in one instance would have been refreshing. That said, everything else in these instances is really well done and there are plenty of other ways to be challenged in this game.

I would like the return of heroics and stuff that require CC, perhaps we will see that in Cataclysm?

Quote Originally Posted by burntchomsky
    I would like the return of heroics and stuff that require CC, perhaps we will see that in Cataclysm?
    I hope not, I hate to have to balance a group around choosing the few class that can CC.

You guys realize everyone bitched about CC back in BC right? "I dont want to bring dps warriors or w/e because they can't CC". You want to go back to that? Can't have it both ways.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysal
    Translation for Bigjay

The new heroic 5 mans felt easy

We Didnt wipe until the last boss of Halls of Reflection

(Sidenote: Back in Burning Crusade in Heroic Magisters terrace we wiped alot.)

People got tired of wiping in Halls of Reflection so we left.
    I'm pretty sure he picked up on that part of the conversation. What he is confused by is that the guy clearly says "These heroics felt piss easy. We didn't finish them because the last boss was too hard and we didn't enjoy wiping, but man were they piss easy." That is just a ridiculous conclusion to come up with after not finishing the entire chain of dungeons and not finishing because it was to HARD.

Quote Originally Posted by playersup
    Interesting game design where alts have more to do than mains. :
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by conscript
    I'm pretty sure he picked up on that part of the conversation. What he is confused by is that the guy clearly says "These heroics felt piss easy. We didn't finish them because the last boss was too hard and we didn't enjoy wiping, but man were they piss easy." That is just a ridiculous conclusion to come up with after not finishing the entire chain of dungeons and not finishing because it was to HARD.
    If you pay attention to his post his english is bad. And no I don't just mean his abbreviations. There are places where it seems that english is his secondary language so I was cutting him some slack evidently he found them easy except for arthas at the very end.. More than likely a lack of dps.
    I went to the woods bc I wished to live deliberately to front only the essential facts of life & see if I could not learn what it had to teach & not when I came to die discover that I had not lived.