Can someone explain how tier works for ICC im a bit confused?

Ok, so i'm a bit confused as to how tier works in ICC

Ive been told that you're supposed to get their from badges and use tokens dropped by raid bosses to upgrade the pieces to better quality??

Re: Can someone explain how tier works for ICC im a bit confused?

There are 3 tiers of tier gear.

The first tier is baught using Frost badges.

The second tier is obtained by trading the first tier of that item along side an armor drop from a boss, much like the armor drops from Ulduar or Naxx.

The third tier is obtained by trading the second tier of that item alongside an armor drop from hard mode boss fights.

Example:

I raid and obtain 90 (Estimation) Badges of Frost and buy my Priest T10 robe. A week later we kill a boss that drops a tier token for priests. I now take my T10 robe and that tier token to the Priest vendor and trade the two for the T10.3 robe with improved Ilevel and stats. Another week later, we kill a hardmode 25 man boss and he drops a tier token for priests obtainable only through hard modes. I then take the T10.3 robe and the token and trade it for the T10.6 max tier robe.

That's what I gathered from raiding ICC last night and checking out the vendors.

Thought you could get the third set from 10 man heroic/ 25m reg guess that would be a fasle statement since I wouldnt know what comes out of 25 man heroic

Quote Originally Posted by vi3txchild
    Thought you could get the third set from 10 man heroic/ 25m reg guess that would be a fasle statement since I wouldnt know what comes out of 25 man heroic
    Very wrong

Put it this way

Lowest tier: 10 man normal
    Middle tier: 10 man heroic/25 man normal
    Top tier: 25 man heroic

It's very simple

Lowest tier: bought with emblems
    Middle tier: trade in lower tier and token
    Top tier: trade in middle tier and token
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by AhpuchRawr

Lowest tier: bought with emblems
    Middle tier: trade in lower tier and token
    Top tier: trade in middle tier and token
    Any chance the middle tokens drop in 10 man hard mode or is it only 25 man normal?
    What do you think about the season 7 shaman set?
    It looks like what would happen if one of those big rock giants from Outlands mated with Spiderman.

-monkeysnarf

Saurfang drops the 264 tokens on 25 man normal, we got two last night. I'd imagine these will also drop out of 10 man heroic but we'll have to wait awhile and see.