Did anyone even bother trying normal mode?

Everyone just talks about heroics but I wonder where the normal mode stands for all these new 5 man instances in terms of difficulty.
    I mean the heroics seem to need some gear above 200 (at least HoR) but what's about the normal ones?
    Also, does the Quel'Delar quest need to be done in heroic or is normal enough?
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Re: Did anyone even bother trying normal mode?

WowWiki says that Battered Hilt is only obtainable from heroic version of the three new dungeons.
    Seems as though if you run all three on Heroic each member gets a hilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Killar941
    WowWiki says that Battered Hilt is only obtainable from heroic version of the three new dungeons.
    Seems as though if you run all three on Heroic each member gets a hilt.
    That's not what I meant. For the quest chain you have to complete to get the weapon from the hilt, you need to go to every single new 5 man and do something with the blade. So I wonder if this is exclusive to heroic or if I can complete these parts of the quest in normal mode (if our group is not well enough equipped for HoR heroic, which I somehow think could be possible with current state of equip)
    Samin
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

The quests for reforgring quel'delar can be done in normal mode

Quote Originally Posted by Mirico
    The quests for reforgring quel'delar can be done in normal mode
    Awesome! Thanks.
    Samin