Faction change back to previous?

Hey, just looking for a fast answer on this one.

i whas tauren when i payed to go alli now my mates wanna go horde :S so im thinking of changing back with them BUT will i become a Tauren or will i have a choice like i hade when i turned into alli?

(cant get on wow-europe atm thats why i ask here)

ty.

Re: Faction change back to previous?

Quote Originally Posted by dräparen
    Hey, just looking for a fast answer on this one.

i whas tauren when i payed to go alli now my mates wanna go horde :S so im thinking of changing back with them BUT will i become a Tauren or will i have a choice like i hade when i turned into alli?

(cant get on wow-europe atm thats why i ask here)

ty.
    i think you'll have a choice, they can already do race changes within the same faction; what you're describing is a pretty similar process.

You'll have a choice as long as your new race is compatable with your class.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

ok cool thank you for the fast replys.

Quote Originally Posted by dräparen
    ok cool thank you for the fast replys.
    Actually you dont, you go back to your old race you where before you moved (meaning you will need to buy a race change on top of it..)

unless they changed it when they added race changes, but thats how it was when i faction changed.