Frostbolt glyph bugg

At the moment, frostbolt glyph doesent remove the slow effect from any rank of your frost bolt.

Dont know if this is at us for anyone, just thought i'd let you know..

Re: Frostbolt glyph bugg

it removes the slowing effect of frost bolt, not the talent of chilled to the bone

Oh, that's why I was seeing the "snared" messages last night... That's very good news and could well be intended. I'll have to test this as soon as I get home.

The reason why it would be good news is that the 10% snare would activate Torment the Weak. It's not much of a snare, but the damage increase would be very useful on untanked raid adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiga
    The reason why it would be good news is that the 10% snare would activate Torment the Weak.
    Even if that snare didn't apply, the mob would still get the Frostbolt debuff (without any sort of snare then) and apply TtW. Unless that's changed, been a while since I used the glyph.

The debuff doesn't activate TTW even though it goes on the mob. This has been true as long as the glyph has existed and based on some testing I just did, it's still true:

Opening with a frostfire bolt would consistently increase the damage of frostbolts that hit during the FFB debuff, but frostbolt didn't have this effect on the same mobs.