Thread: Ele:fire nova

Ele:fire nova

Ok so i tryed out the new fire nova spell and concluded this, for pvp its not bad when you got a melee on you or w/e...but in raids especialy on boss moments >.> having to be at melee range just to be able to hit with fire nova is annoying. Couldnt they make it like that destro lock spell that stun that you can cast? or make a the glyph do it or something ffs...
    More Pewpew less QQ

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ele:fire nova

ur not following your signature, if ur not gonna run up and drop it then dont worry about it, its kinda situational, if its a situation where u would use magma totem over ToW then its great, but other than that its not supposed to be used. This wasnt supposed to be our super EZ faceroll dps moment anyway, it just helps us hold our own in certain situations. You dont have to be top dps to be considered an asset to a raid.
    naruto, bleach,one piece, toriko, beelezebub, jojos bizarre adventure, uzumaki , shingeki no kyojin, historys strongest disciple, katekyo hitman reborn, the breaker, veritas, gantz, dgrayman, claymore, fairy tail, kekkaishi, cage of eden, magi, hajime no ippo, kuroko no basuke, gamaran, eyeshield, hunter x hunter, noblesse, defense devil, blue exorcist, deadman wonderland, hungry joker, fist of the blue sky, terraformars, psyren, tough, soul eater, saint seiya

I guess, but i still think it should be a castable like that destro lock spell would make a great addition to ele and enh at same time compared to now that enh mostly benefit from it.
    More Pewpew less QQ

run up.. place totem, use thunderstorm. take some distance while placing flameshocks. dps as normal??

Works fine in heroics.. not sure about raids though.