3.3 Fire Totem Macro. This will help all shaman everywhere

Seeing as how Blizz was so kind as to give us shaman a new spell revolving around our fire totems, I (being an ele/resto shaman) tried to wrap my mind around the best way to utilize our new AOE spell. ...I mainly use my mouse to click my spells or abilities from the bars so I normally don't really mess around with macros... but I made this particular macro and I have to admit that I am really fond of it.

*edit* I've removed the original macro because Leeva pointed out that it wouldn't work as intended...

Deleted

Re: 3.3 Fire Totem Macro. This will help all shaman everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Redmanifest
    This macro will allow you to left click on it and cast Searing Totem. As long as you remain in combat it will then cast Fire Nova unless you don't use it in 15 seconds
    No it won't what it will do is after you use the second spell in the sequence it will reset to the start of the sequence. Thus it will drop a NEW Magma totem again. If you were to mash the button it would drop a magma totem, cast Fire Nova then cast a new Magma totem ie: after only <2.5 seconds (1 sec totem GCD + upto 2.5 sec hasted spell GCD).

Refreshing your magma totem after < 2.5 seconds is BAD!!! Therefore this macro is BAD!!!

ok, other than fixing it the way I did, is there any way to make it do what I want it to do?

What about this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Fire Nova
    /cast [mod:shift][button:RightButton]Searing Totem; Magma Totem; Fire Nova
    Will that work the way I need it to? Shift+click will drop ST then Left click for FN...Right click will drop MT then Left click for FN...

If not, help me out a bit.

Dont click.

/cast [mod:shift] Fire Nova; [nomod] Magma Totem

Thats the closest you can get, and you should never be using BOTH Searing and Magma totems. If you are Enhancement you use Magma, if you are Elemental you use Searing.

Just bind it to a key and press it?