Thread: Oculus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Oculus

Thank god for the lfg tool. pre 3.3 Occulus was the worst instance to have retards in your grp. I hated the days when occulus was a daily . Now with the recent nerfs occulus is more than faceroll
    Headcrab Simptoms:
    # Strange feeling to force Gordon Freeman, who appears to be a fish to the victim, to eat crackers.
    # Itching at groin.
    # Yellowing of the blood
    # Red, dry, or missing eyes.
    # Numbness around the cranial region
    # A severe case of dandruff
    # Hair loss
    # Skin loss
    # Head Loss
    # Death
    # Loss of bodily functions

i've had Occulus 4 times now with the random - each time with either a tank who can't gear (gems/enchants) or a healer with worse stats than me in my offspec gear (mix of heroic/naxx10). There's an hour of my life i'll never get back, but it's even worse when the server dies on you and you get hit with a deserter debuff - that's just stupid!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

I think he maybe referring to not the difficulty of occ but how often it shows up in the random dungeon line up. I myself have been unlucky enough to get occ an amazing 6 times today and while I don't find it a very hard instance to do I simple don't enjoy the lay out of the fights to much.
    [quote="Tyler"]Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Deleted

It was never hard or not doable. It was just annoying and still is, no matter how much they nerf it.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

had 'make it count' yesterday just get a competent group :P nearly had experienced drake rider BUT i died once more ><
    EDIT: managed ruby void and amber void today (day after my previous post) ^^ still no experienced drake rider cause i fell off in the last second... but still, i love pugging oculus