Thread: SrS nerf?

SrS nerf?

Been watching my serpent sting pretty close since the release of 3.3 since I found a sudden drop in my dps.

The tick has dropped to around 5 (hit) and 11 (crit), which makes up now something like 0.01% of total dmg in contrast to 6-8% which it should be.

Can anyone confirm that this is indeed a MM bug (or intended MM nerf) or if its just a local problem for my char.

Re: SrS nerf?

Should be said as my serpent part of chimara has dropped in an equal amount.

most likely a bug.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

15+ Year Old Account

are you testing on dummy :

Tested on dummy aswell on several mobs of diffrent levels. After testing naked with or without sevral glyphs aswell as MM specs, I think ive almost found the issue.

It has something to do with specs without TS aura. Whenever I spec into it, I get normal ticks even if I dont have TS aura active.

Could anyone without TS aura in their spec test their SrS tick and CH-SrS?

No, that assumtion was wrong. Can use the same spec, gear, rotation and glyphs. The things causing it is secondary spec. it ticks for zero when im in secondary spec.

Your SpS was doing 5 DAMAGE per tick? It's a bug, dude.