Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Totemic Empowerment

time for another one of these threads.
    Weve already been told totems are getting an extensive overhaul and i had a fun little idea that id enjoy seeing. A spell similar to Totemic Recall, but instead of giving an unhelpfuly small amount of mana it gave us temporary buffs or effects that change depending on what totems were consumed.

In addition to this if there was some sort of totemic empowerment, maybe with a 5-10 min CD that gave everyone a neat little effect based again on active totems. So here are my ideas (and if you play the WoW TcG these arent way too new to u)

Totemic Empowerment - 10 min CD Costs no mana
    Shaman calls upon the elements to empower him and his party for each totem active.
    Fire: Increases damage done by 10% for 30 seconds
    Water: Restores 10% mana or runic power and gives 30% rage, energy, and focus generation for 30 seconds.
    Earth: Reduces all damage taken by 50% for 30 seconds or untill fatal damage would be dealt (meaning 100% of your life, ex. u have 10k HP, you would get hit for 10k, but its only 5k and effect is used)
    Air: Reduces cast and swing time by 12% for 30 seconds (as i dont think "haste" will play a role in cata)

this allows for strong pick-up while you cannot use Blood lust as well as provide some PvP utility and generalization to other classes and specs (like an enhance shaman helping something other than melee, or ele with casters, ect)
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

Re: Totemic Empowerment

too leet for us, Blizzard will just give locks raidwide pet sacrifice buffs