Thread: Envenom Bugged?

Envenom Bugged?

When I try and hit Envenom, I get a red warning saying "You cannot use that yet".
    ???
    Quote Originally Posted by hermedes
    u cant ur gonna have to own up and if hes a wow nerd hes gonna kill u and get his wrathful gladiators claymore and chop ur head and ur balls of and then he will feed them to u. only if hes a true wow nerd tho

Re: Envenom Bugged?

you useing deadly on offhand?

Indeed I am. I heard it was all about IP/DP.
    u cant ur gonna have to own up and if hes a wow nerd hes gonna kill u and get his wrathful gladiators claymore and chop ur head and ur balls of and then he will feed them to u. only if hes a true wow nerd tho

Do you have DP stacks up?

Do you have CPs?

Are you capping your energy?

Deleted

Maybe you didn't think of it and that target was poison-immune, and thus you can't build DP-stacks and not use envenom. Reminds me of lootreaver in TBC when all rogues brought sharpening-stones or whatever they were called.

Thanks for the replies, Opened a GM ticket, he said it was an issue they were going to resolve "Soon"

Quote Originally Posted by Cotech
    Maybe you didn't think of it and that target was poison-immune, and thus you can't build DP-stacks and not use envenom. Reminds me of lootreaver in TBC when all rogues brought sharpening-stones or whatever they were called.
    Reminds me of those stupid arcane protectors before you go to council in black temple....immune x15515463463

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Reminds me of those stupid arcane protectors before you go to council in black temple....immune x15515463463
    Also, everything in Kara being immune to bleeds until some patch

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I've had that happen on a few bosses. It would say that the target was invalid, but I had already envenomed him before. Just at random I couldn't envenom, 5 stacks of poison, enough energy, 5 cps. I'd hit the button again and it'd work. It was weird.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I seem to have to double tap mine too.. :-\