Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: @ Ghostcrawler insulting his costumers

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Azeroth
    If I ever met Ghostcrawler, I'd knock him square in the nose without hesitating for a second.
    If I ever met Ghostcrawler, I'd shake his hand for managing in keeping his cool and not fall for obvious trolls and e-thugs like you.

Its not that big of a deal that someone would want to hit him.

I would have the urge after playing a mage thru the first half of lich king. Someone deserves to be punched in the face for my time wasted and what has happened to the game.

I just dont know if thats GC

And yet, the poster overlooks all the mountain of shit talking Ghostcrawler gets. School of thought for the whiner in the official forums "SHOOT THE MESSENGER."
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch

I would have the urge after playing a mage thru the first half of lich king. Someone deserves to be punched in the face for my time wasted and what has happened to the game.

And you don't see the wrong of that idea? Hitting someone because something on a computer game?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch

The only person wasting any time is you. That game changes, it is clearly stated on the box and im sure it's in the EULA somewhere. If a class gets overbuffed I find it hilarious how once it gets nerfed back into place people get this entitled little attitude of "thanks for wasting MY TIME BLIZZARD" Get off your high horse, hopefully you aren't too fricken fat that you shatter your cankles on the way down. If you want a game that never changes, switch to single player games.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577

OHHHH SHIT ETHUG IN THE HOUSE.

Get a fucking life, if you want to knock someone square in the nose over something said on a forum about a video game you need some serious fucking psychotherapy you twisted fuck. Seek help.
    and you need anger managment

10+ Year Old Account

i personally have no issues with GC's response.
    i would reply the exact same to a deliberately antagonistic post as he did.

the OP was doing nothing but trying to get under GC's skin, the OP was an ass and got treated as such.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    And yet, the poster overlooks all the mountain of shit talking Ghostcrawler gets. School of thought for the whiner in the official forums "SHOOT THE MESSENGER."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror
    And you don't see the wrong of that idea? Hitting someone because something on a computer game?

The only person wasting any time is you. That game changes, it is clearly stated on the box and im sure it's in the EULA somewhere. If a class gets overbuffed I find it hilarious how once it gets nerfed back into place people get this entitled little attitude of "thanks for wasting MY TIME BLIZZARD" Get off your high horse, hopefully you aren't too fricken fat that you shatter your cankles on the way down. If you want a game that never changes, switch to single player games.
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyfloyd
    i personally have no issues with GC's response.
    i would reply the exact same to a deliberately antagonistic post as he did.

the OP was doing nothing but trying to get under GC's skin, the OP was an ass and got treated as such.
    What these to wrote.

Honestly people. Relax. By raging so much you're just proving GC right.

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul
    If any whiny, pussy kid that most likely hasn't even finished high school started telling me how to do my job I wouldn't be as calm as GC is.
    And possibly as EMPLOYED as GC is...

Personally yes it's understanding that he raged, but on the other hand it's a buisness. You can rage all you want on your customers but it's far from professional. I don't care how dumb customers are, even microsoft refrains from letting their tech support rage on customers without repercussion. Try it for yourself, call about vista using a Hank Hill Soundboard.

The OP is being a little disingenuous. The entire thread is 19 pages long (as of writing this) and while GC did post that, it wasn't in response to that particular comment but another poster who wasn't nearly as polite. Granted, he does seem to be losing his patience a bit, but I think we all would after a few years of dealing with that :P
    Hobosexual since 1978.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef
    and you need anger managment

actually, I was giggling the entire time while I typed it knowing that I would probably raise his blood pressure from 160 to somewhere over 200 from that post.

Quote Originally Posted by flamey

I find it hilarious how a company can start insulting his clients just because they have "alot" of clients.
    I remember how respectfull and helpfull the CM's were back when blizzard was smaller despite the fact that there were alot of trolls back then as well, I just wouldn't picture any one calling their clients "Disgruntled kids".

P.S before I get personal atacks, I would like to add that I am from the EU servers and cannot post on the US ones.
    You didn't get what GC was saying, and what the poster was saying.

Poster: Ghostcrawler is unprofessional and rude, adn doesn't respect us.
    GC: Go f*ck yourself, you took the time to post or make a thread to say THAT?

Remember, you'd be pissed off too if people thought you are screwing up everyone and expressed their hate openly, while you wouldn't be able to do nothing.

Personal opinion, I think its sad he doesn't say this at every single person he bans and lock threads etc, then maybe people would finally stop whining and QQ'ing about every single aspect of the game .. "Oh my god! I am fully ToGC25 geared, and the new 5 mans is SO easy!" ... :

Ps, am I the only one who thinks Ghostcrawler looked miniature at the WoW interview thingy on the 5/15 year anniversary site? <.<

10+ Year Old Account

actually, I was giggling the entire time while I typed it knowing that I would probably raise his blood pressure from 160 to somewhere over 200 from that post.
    KK then your forgiven want a hugz?

edit:

Personal opinion, I think its sad he doesn't say this at every single person he bans and lock threads etc, then maybe people would finally stop whining and QQ'ing about every single aspect of the game .. "Oh my god! I am fully ToGC25 geared, and the new 5 mans is SO easy!" ... Roll Eyes
    Had that today i was running heroics and the tank went on saying that blizz were stupid for making heroics too easy, he was in full ulduar 25 epics the rest of us were in blues and low gear level epics

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho
    And possibly as EMPLOYED as GC is...

Personally yes it's understanding that he raged, but on the other hand it's a buisness. You can rage all you want on your customers but it's far from professional. I don't care how dumb customers are, even microsoft refrains from letting their tech support rage on customers without repercussion. Try it for yourself, call about vista using a Hank Hill Soundboard.

Try actually calling microsoft first, everytime I get on the phone they don't even speak english. I am begining to wonder if Microsoft even has tech support offices in the US. The reason they don't rage is because they can barely understand what you are saying.

KK then your forgiven want a hugz?

would love a hug, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by flamey
    Again, I do agree that the person was an ass. I am just saying that 3 or 4 years ago this wouldn't of happened.
    It's just sad to see that a company starts to treat its clients worse just because they have so many clients now
    Respecting your clients =/= Letting them piss on your face.

Deleted

I'll be very honest, Blizz forums need a clean sweep and draconian mods to control and it's already 5 year too late.

Screw the entitlement generation.

What kind of costume does GC wear anyway?

Try actually calling microsoft first, everytime I get on the phone they don't even speak english. I am begining to wonder if Microsoft even has tech support offices in the US. The reason they don't rage is because they can barely understand what you are saying.

would love a hug, thanks!
    Getting the english ones is the luck part.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Tseric

^ Was my favorite CM ever. I don't like GC but yeah.. sometimes a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do