Ghost Wolf "Look"

Is it just me or is anyone else disappointed that us Shamans haven't gotten our promised Arctic Ghost Wolf form? Tell me I'm not insane and that they actually said that.
    Quote from: Targo on December 29, 2009, 01:02:49 am
    No they aren't! The only way for goblins to kill a worgen is... to outnumber them

Or blow a dog whistle. Or run a vacuum cleaner for that matter.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Ghost Wolf "Look"

Quote Originally Posted by Pojupenguin
    Is it just me or is anyone else disappointed that us Shamans haven't gotten our promised Arctic Ghost Wolf form? Tell me I'm not insane and that they actually said that.
    No I was pretty disappointed with it too.
    But druids forms were the first to be freshened up, and soon enough the old races will get a remake and then (or before?) we'll most likely get to see a new Ghost Wolf.
    Since it ain't particularly important, nor used that much.

I hear about arctic ghost wolf form first time from you. And for the thread is i m not in need of some useless cosmetic change which i won't be able to use in raid

i mean i m not dissapointed and you shouldnt be )

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor
    When was that promised?

It's the first time I've ever hard about it.
    Back before Wrath even came out, maybe before or during the beta, they had quite a few cosmetic glyphs. This includes the current Glyph of Penguin for Mages' Polymorph, but also included a Glyph of the Arctic Wolf, Glyph of the Black Wolf (I think), and I think a polar bear or panda for Druids' bear form. Sadly all possible cosmetic glyphs were removed except for the Mage one as Blizz decided it wasn't fair to make players choose between a fun cosmetic glyph or one with a purpose.
    Personally, seeing how bad/not necessary most minor glyphs are, I'd rather they'd left them in, but oh well, at least my class got their form makeover. ;D

15+ Year Old Account

huh.. lol Yeah I don't remember anything about an Arctic Wolf Glyph. I hardly use ghostwolf anyway so even as a shaman it wouldn't be my first priority to change.

Well I remember being quite excited at the time (for my Druid at least) because this was before the form revisions were announced.

Here's the Arctic Wolf: http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=58334
    Black Wolf: http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=58335
    And an article about the "incoming" cosmetic glyphs from during the beta: http://www.wow.com/2008/07/29/druids...form-in-wrath/
    Though you probably didn't need all that info. ^^