Tyrannical Beheader

so im an arms warr who just got Tyrannical beheader from PoS hc,and im wondering if its an upgrade to the Edge of Ruin im currently using.

Is the loss of crit and arp worth the haste, sta, str and weap dmg? and what gem is best to use in the socket?

Re: Tyrannical Beheader

One hits hard. One hits not quite so hard. Go figure. Weapon damage > stats on wep. Only if the difference is small or nothing, stats becomes more important. Or if the stats are downright bad, like a wep with only haste and AP, where as the other got crit/AP and loads of strenght.

I'm sure someone that knows what gives the best DPS will come answer as to what to socket it with, because I got no idea. If you really want a good answer on that though, it'd be smart to give us an armory link so we can see if you need more hit, expertise or whatever.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

thx for answer heres my armory link btw http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...hisper&n=Wisme

Replace your crit gems! get hit & expertise gems instead

A rough look at the weapons suggest beheader. Plus it has a socket, for more str.

Yeah, it kicks the crap out of Edge of Ruin, just got mine last night. Edge of Ruin will be switching to my off hand.