Thread: mount as pet?

mount as pet?

I could be wrong, this was a while ago, but anyway, I suddenly start wondering about this because I can't find any mention about this.

Recently I saw a hunter idling in orgrimmar, with his pet besides him.
    The weird thing was that it his pet was actually a black wolf that gets used as mount, with the saddle, the collar, etc.

Is there anyone who has seen this before or knows how could this be done?
    This was on executus EU, if anyone is from that realm and has seen him and could back me up, because I am not completely sure, because I didn't pay to much attention when I saw him.

Re: mount as pet?

It's the trash companion worgs in hellfire ramparts.

thanks for the quick answer, didn't see any mention of them on that site with all the hunter pets, and also didn't think that far.

I might read wrong, but it can also happen after hunter leave arena. He joined mounted, he wined, he leave arena and if his pet is alive it will go after him...til next dismount
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho
    I might read wrong, but it can also happen after hunter leave arena. He joined mounted, he wined, he leave arena and if his pet is alive it will go after him...til next dismount
    Yes, if you go into a PvP zone (includes BGs) while mounted and end the game with your pet out, your pet will zone back with you and you will return on your mount. Your pet will look like whatever it is though, which doesn't explain the fact that the hunter he saw had a horde wolf as a mount (they're in ramparts).

Ye I checked on wowhead, and it are just the mobs from ramparts. Just didn't know that they made them trainable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bìs
    Ye I checked on wowhead, and it are just the mobs from ramparts. Just didn't know that they made them trainable.
    They have always been trainable, they just look ugly so nobody does

It'd be great if hunters could train any animal to be vanity pets (but didnt count towards the pet achievement). I always wished I could train one of the giraffe looking things in the barrens.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalti
    They have always been trainable, they just look ugly so nobody does
    SAY WHAT NOW??!!