Thread: QQuel'delar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: QQuel'delar

Screw the QQuel'delar all together, get a http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50412

I was after this sword for combat set

Then I realised Saurfang on 25man drops a sword that nails Quel'delar. I pity the people who spent 20k on it...

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauerLOL
    Then I realised Saurfang on 25man drops a sword that nails Quel'delar. I pity the people who spent 20k on it...
    People buying Quel'Delar for their mainspec are going to be disappointed. QD weapons at the highest level are only equivalent to the lowest tier of current raiding. Even still, Saurfang 10 drops an axe that's way better thanks to sockets.

My best advice is save QD for an offspec if you're a hybrid class or send it to an alt otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    People buying Quel'Delar for their mainspec are going to be disappointed. QD weapons at the highest level are only equivalent to the lowest tier of current raiding. Even still, Saurfang 10 drops an axe that's way better thanks to sockets.

My best advice is save QD for an offspec if you're a hybrid class or send it to an alt otherwise.
    You're in the rogue forum, we can't use that axe :-) Seriously though, I think the Quel'Delar chain is fine. The sword is very nice until I get a drop in ICC 25, and when that happens I'll replace it. Of course I won my hilt, I didn't waste a ton of gold on it. I'd cry if I spent 10K on something and replaced it quickly. On the other hand, the ONLY combat MH even comparable to Quel'Delar, Cunning of the Shadows in the currently released content is the The Frost Giant's Cleaver which has slightly (very slightly) worse itemization. There's no 25 man MH combat rogues weapons in the released ICC bosses. Actually, if the list posted today are accurate there are frighteningly few MH Combat weapons at all.

Edit: Missed the Bloodvenom Blade on my first parse of the 25 man gear, so there is a better combat MH weapon from 25 man out. Still the chance of it dropping and me winning the roll in the next couple weeks isn't that great, so I'm still happy with Quel'Delar

Quote Originally Posted by CSJenova
    In this case...how do you argue that tanks shouldn't complain because:
    And this poster just knocks the op to the ground. Gj sir, you win!

There are plenty of other specs that dont get a perfect weapon, or even a vialble one from the Quel Delar chain. Blizzard cant make every quest or faction have a reward for every spec. Look at the Ashen Verdict Rings, the physical dps ring has agility. What about those Deathknights, Warriors and Paladins, they dont get a str dps ring.
    I'm going to do some real damage!

Quote Originally Posted by A Shaman
    Anyone else bummed that there was no dagger from the quest chain?
    I did it on my shaman and they even gave me a mace. Why couldn't they have given mah rogue a daggers? qq
    Then sell q item i planning it

WHY CAN'T THERE BE A THUNDEFURY THATS A DAGGER???

Uther- Our bads are better than your bads.