Deathbringers will, Deaths verdict, whispering fanged skull, which 2 do i keep?

ok im sitting on 51% arm pen and i can pull constant 7k dps in mostly 245 gear and 2 items of 232 and 226, i got deaths verdict and whispering skull, but now a 3rd stupid trinket comes in, deathbringers will, what do i do? which 2 do i keep, different ppl on different other sites say whispering skull to keep some say verdict to keep, with raid buffs verdict gives just slightly more AP but the almost 3% crit does bump me up about 300dps im not getting the scorpion to max out my arm pen as i like this play style i am wondering though whether deathsbringer wills 155arm pen will add very nice passive bonus but the unpredictable buff kinda worries me, what do you guys think

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Roguekniight

my exp cap is now at 23/26 (human sword) but im ok with that

thank you in advance

Re: Deathbringers will, Deaths verdict, whispering fanged skull, which 2 do i keep?

dv + dw. pretty sure DV will give u more AP raid buffed. I have DW + DMC and i stack to arp soft cap and have consistent dps, but currently waiting on some1 to post their experiences capping arp and wasting the arp proc.

Re: Deathbringers will, Deaths verdict, whispering fanged skull, which 2 do i keep?

drop skull. and also drop hit for the sake of expertise cap... you only need 4% as alliance... so you are 3,59% over(style)capped

10+ Year Old Account

Whatever you do, don't ever let that Deathbringers Will go. It's the best trinket for MM-hunters, arms/fury Warriors, Blood Dks etc.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Thank you all for such quick replies ima take out the skull then and keep DV and DW see how that goes, gona be sad parting with the 3% crit though haha once again ty

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam
    Whatever you do, don't ever let that Deathbringers Will go. It's the best trinket for MM-hunters, arms/fury Warriors, Blood Dks etc.
    No its not. Its great for fury warriors who are not stacking arp and do not have one of the other ArP trinkets, but Deaths verdict (deaths choice for horde) remains best in slot for arms warriors and fury warriors regardless of ArP stacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzywumpkin
    No its not. Its great for fury warriors who are not stacking arp and do not have one of the other ArP trinkets, but Deaths verdict (deaths choice for horde) remains best in slot for arms warriors and fury warriors regardless of ArP stacking.
    No, it's great regardless of whether or not you're stacking ArP as fury/arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzywumpkin
    Um. You realize the proc is only 600 ARP? So, it effectively (with the 11% ARP passive) replaces MJR almost exactly for soft cap on ARP.

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Kysimir
    Um. You realize the proc is only 600 ARP? So, it effectively (with the 11% ARP passive) replaces MJR almost exactly for soft cap on ARP.

Uh, no. Go to wowhead or EJ fury dps discussion. The proc for Fury warriors is 600 ArP, crit, or str. So 1/3 of the procs is wasted if you are approaching ArP hardcap.

Replace the Whispering Fanged Skull... Its pretty bad compared to the other two you mentioned...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphon
    Uh, no. Go to wowhead or EJ fury dps discussion. The proc for Fury warriors is 600 ArP, crit, or str. So 1/3 of the procs is wasted if you are approaching ArP hardcap.
    Right.

If.

Except, for a while (until late T10) you won't be approaching the ARP hard cap, unless you're gemming all ARP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.