Poll: Should they put a CD on the Worgen Transformation?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...

Re: They MUST put a CD on Worgen Transform...

So i gues most wow players like japanese grils, and nobody gives a fuck about the worgen transformation. There are thing far more anoying like some retard puting the toy train at my feat when im checking the AH.
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...

Quote Originally Posted by Sysunia
    So i gues most wow players like japanese grils, and nobody gives a fuck about the worgen transformation. There are thing far more anoying like some retard puting the toy train at my feat when im checking the AH.
    :P

Was gonna say something, but I all I can think about is those japanese girl comments in this thread ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunado
    When I first read the title, I almost pooped myself. Then I clicked the link and laughed that poop out!
    /lol

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Waff
    I can see it already, the next expansion

World of Warcraft: Japan.
    First raid is gonna be Tokyo ;D

If they do that then it would defeat the basis of being a WORGEN you are a half man half wolf let them have some fun and if you dont like it DONT LOOK AT THEM and if there is sound effects just turn off your sound for a few minutes it won't kill you

Well one thing is for certain: users of this forum clearly think Japanese girls are cute! Thanks go to the OP for providing this valuable information. /cheers

off topic: Worgen or no Worgen CD, those things will swarm the leveling areas in Cataclysm... so, why bother?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by hotandholy

lol nice figured i was only person on here who knew snsd

Quote Originally Posted by hotandholy

OMG! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Waff
    It's alive because japanese girls are so damn cute.
    Of all races in the world, asian is one of the less good looking, Im not the only 1 who says that, scientists do

Anime fanboys........ /facepalm

i haz a internet

Quote Originally Posted by imsmexyftw
    Of all races in the world, asian is one of the less good looking, Im not the only 1 who says that, scientists do

Change your name to imstupidftw, because you pal, are incorrect. They may have small penises and don't like to follow the trend of shaving, but they certainly have some of the cutest females. Allow me to refer you to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BjAEdPIlss ..... P.S. They don't have as many fat chix, kkthxbai.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizel
    Change your name to imstupidftw, because you pal, are incorrect. They may have small penises and don't like to follow the trend of shaving, but they certainly have some of the cutest females. Allow me to refer you to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BjAEdPIlss ..... P.S. They don't have as many fat chix, kkthxbai.

^ ^

i haz a internet

What you don't see is that troll is actually quite wealthy due to him being quite the con artist. He's actually not a hobo, he in fact makes a great living off of other people's money, like yours. Think about it.

I'm a mage so i'm just going to keep dalaran as my main city hug as everyone else goes back to IF and SW,
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by Drizel
    What you don't see is that troll is actually quite wealthy due to him being quite the con artist. He's actually not a hobo, he in fact makes a great living off of other people's money, like yours. Think about it.
    Go watch some Dragon Ball Z movies ;D

i haz a internet

I'm a twilight lover and I would hate if they put a cooldown on worgen transform i mean REALLY wow dude i'd just love to go WOLFMODE and be like oh im just kidding and be like omg HUMANMODE

no seriously fuck those people

It's only cosmetic, it has no use besides looks.

No they should not.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Skivoh
    I dont realy care tbh.
    Blizzard can do whatever with their game. It's just a racial with no effect on the game at all i dont see the point of having a CD.
    If something annoys you just dont play the game.
    Shit, thats a bit of an overreaction dont you think? You seriously must have 0 patience.

That said, if druids SS doesnt have a CD, no need to CD this completely aesthetic racial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account

Can't be bothered scrolling through the 22 or so pages. All i can say is:

NO!

Worgens need that form for combat, as they can only use spells in that form in combat iirc. Please correct me if im wrong. But theyll probably put like a 5-7 sec CD on it, and make it have a cast time so someone cant bound around town.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Japanese girls ARE cute. Come out of the closet or admit it.
    Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. As a matte of fact, just don't throw stones at all. They hurt.

You mean racists scientists or blind ones?
    It is easy to invent facts... harder to proove it.

i didn't read this whole thread and I'm sure someone already said this but i don't think worgens should even have the option to go in and out of their human form and normal form they should just be worgen and stay that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascer
    I don't always drink tears, but when i do, i prefer undead's.

Stay feared my friends.