dps problem, what am i doing wrong?

i have some dps probs, my dps is between 2.7-3.3 and ive been stuck there since 3.2. my rotation is like this: mangle rake mangle shred (5 points) 3% more dmg forgot the name, i use it at 5 so it last longer because i wont use it in a while, rake mangle shred mangle rip. rake magnle 60 more energy berserk if boss, (berserk) shredshredshred rake mangle rip shredshredshredshred 30% more dmg shredshred rake mangle rip rake mangle shred continue until 30% wears of and then repeat my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...szune&n=Hemdal (ench i know)

Re: dps problem, what am i doing wrong?

Are you a troll?
    SP Boots are bad
    24 Stam gem in your chest and +25 health enchant on your chest aren't helping
    10 Armor on your back isn't exactly optimal for dpsing
    Nature resist enchant on helm is not so useful
    32 Stam gem as your meta is... no
    Pvp trinket is bad
    Surprisingly you're exactly expertise capped and your hit is decent too

Lets dive into your spec shall we?
    Survival of the Fittest. Get it
    Protector of the Pack. Lose it. It only applies to bear.
    Max out Imp Mangle and Predatory Instincts. Lose Primal Tenacity.
    Drop 2 points in Furor
    LOSE REJUVENATION GLYPH PLZ. Take Rip glyph instead
    Lose Berserk glyph. Get Shred glyph.

Your "rotation" is quite broken. Start with Mangle for 1-2 CP, then Savage Roar. Rake, Shred, Shred to 5 combo points then Rip. Refresh Mangle then get another 4-5 CP savage roar and keep juggling everything. There's no rotation. You just keep everything up. That's the way it goes. Berserk when you have all your abilities up and 15+ seconds left on Savage Roar.

I would say you're the worst itemized and specced druid I've ever seen. Read the cat sticky at the top of the Druid forums.

And you don't even remember the name of Savage Roar?.... dear lord...

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    Are you a troll?
    SP Boots are bad
    24 Stam gem in your chest and +25 health enchant on your chest aren't helping
    10 Armor on your back isn't exactly optimal for dpsing etc
    explanation on some things: when i was leveling i was leveling with a huntard and he didnt know how to kite so i had to use glyph of healing touch and rej, the ench is from when i was lvling ench b4 i switched an i just thought "fuck this, waste of time and money" and then i realize i accidently ench some of my gear, the nat ress is from the 30 stam as i used to be a tank instead of balance b4, my guild needs a boomkin for mimiron and i'll have to be a boomkin/tank thats y i havent been loosing it yet.

For one thing, NONE of your gear is enchanted. Not to mention some of the things the poster above me said.

Quote Originally Posted by hemdal
    explanation on some things: when i was leveling i was leveling with a huntard and he didnt know how to kite so i had to use glyph of healing touch and rej, the ench is from when i was lvling ench b4 i switched an i just thought "fuck this, waste of time and money" and then i realize i accidently ench some of my gear, the nat ress is from the 30 stam as i used to be a tank instead of balance b4, my guild needs a boomkin for mimiron and i'll have to be a boomkin/tank thats y i havent been loosing it yet.
    You don't need a range tank on Mimiron. The dmg that he does he spellfire anyway so a moonkin is no more useful at tanking him than a warlock. A moonkin's armor is useless. It's also much easier to just have a tank keep aggro on him and not attack him while he's in the air. Blow him up when they drop him down and have the tank taunt him when he goes back up in the air. EZ.

Explanations on why you have them doesn't make them help your dps. You gotta switch that garbage.

15+ Year Old Account

In short, welcome to druidism, that nice place where you have:

- balance pve gear
    - balance pvp gear
    - cat pve gear
    - bear pve gear
    - feral pvp gear
    - resto pve gear
    - resto pvp gear

Plus eventual resistance sets and/or different tanking items based on the encounter. And you keep all of them updated :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

You don't need a range tank on Mimiron. The dmg that he does he spellfire anyway so a moonkin is no more useful at tanking him than a warlock. A moonkin's armor is useless. It's also much easier to just have a tank keep aggro on him and not attack him while he's in the air. Blow him up when they drop him down and have the tank taunt him when he goes back up in the air. EZ.

Explanations on why you have them doesn't make them help your dps. You gotta switch that garbage.
    i am switching specc glyphs as i write and the mim tacts. try explaining em to my guild. i know how he works and all but they wont litsen, planning on switching server to one of my friends and joining his guild

i have now changed speec and glyphs, i have gotten poor now so i am going to do some pvp so i can buy gems and sell them for undercut for quick cash so i can get my ench (50g for a glyph!? THAT BULLCRAP)

15+ Year Old Account

i am switching specc glyphs as i write and the mim tacts. try explaining em to my guild. i know how he works and all but they wont litsen, planning on switching server to one of my friends and joining his guild
    If your guild wants you to gear that way, you better transfer asap :P

i have now changed speec and glyphs, i have gotten poor now so i am going to do some pvp so i can buy gems and sell them for undercut for quick cash so i can get my ench (50g for a glyph!? THAT BULLCRAP)
    Teaches you not to max out two professions.
    4k gold/day ftw :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Hell, go run chain heroics with the new queue system. 26g + 2 frost badges for the first one and 13g + 2 triumph emblems for each one after that. You can gear up very fast and sell extra gems to boot.

You can make more money doing Hodir and jousting dailies than you will PvPing.

Looks like you took the professions that your hunter friend should have. I've never seen someone with a crafting profession that much higher than a gathering profession.

You can make more money doing Hodir and jousting dailies than you will PvPing.

Looks like you took the professions that your hunter friend should have. I've never seen someone with a crafting profession that much higher than a gathering profession.
    actuly the huntard was a friend of mine irl (still a noob) and i didnt know at the time what proffession to pick and at lvl 80 i took herb and skinning then engineering and ench and then engineering and skinning, you might wonder y not mining, well i have alts with mining so i choose to pick them to get mats to me

EJ cat DPS guide for Dummies

http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t63774-c...guide_dummies/

Go read, then practice, then raid.
    Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.

RTGDS
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=Wenger

i have some dps probs, my dps is between 2.7-3.3 and ive been stuck there since 3.2. my rotation is like this: mangle rake mangle shred (5 points) 3% more dmg forgot the name, i use it at 5 so it last longer because i wont use it in a while, rake mangle shred mangle rip. rake magnle 60 more energy berserk if boss, (berserk) shredshredshred rake mangle rip shredshredshredshred 30% more dmg shredshred rake mangle rip rake mangle shred continue until 30% wears of and then repeat my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...szune&n=Hemdal (ench i know)
    Well, I'll take a stab at helping you with your gear. I will assume you want to rake face and not be a bear, although it looks like your gear says you do both. I'll also assume you have no access to regular raids.

You baseline around 3900DPS.

Head:
    Keep the T8.5 for now.
    Regem Relentless Earthsiege.
    Re-enchant Arcanum of Torment (Ebon Blade)

Neck:
    Get "Barbed Ymirheim Choker" (Forgemaster @ Heroic Pit of Saron)

Shoulders:
    Buy "Malfurion's Shoulderpads of Conquest" (Emblem of Trumph x30).
    Hodir enchant.

Back:
    Accursed Crawling Cape (Devourer of Souls @ Regular Forge of Souls).
    Enchant +16 AGI, it's cheap or spend more for the +22 AGI.

Chest:
    Keep for the T8.5 bonus for now.
    Put +8 All Stats on it, it's cheap.
    Regem +20 AGI x2

Wrist:
    Keep your current.
    Enchant with Greater Assault (+50AP)

Hands:
    Grab the T9 for 30 Emblems of Triumph (and gets you the 2pc T9 bonus).
    Enchant with Hyperspeed Accel (finish your Engineering)
    Socket with +20 AGI x1

Waist:
    Keep current belt.
    Add an Eternal Belt Buckle.
    Socket +20 AGI

Legs:
    Fleshwerk Leggings (Last boss of Pit of Saron)
    Enchant with Icescale Leg Armor
    Gem with +20 AGI x2

Boots: (This needs to change ASAP)
    Blighted Leather Footpads (Last boss of Halls of Reflection, Heroic) would be best.
    At minimum, get Boots of the Neverending Path from the Argent Crusade vendor (you're exalted)
    Enchant with Nitro Boosts or at least +16 AGI

Rings:
    Best option is to save 70 Emblems and buy the 2 245's.
    If you can grab either of these from the new instances, do that:
    Band of Stained Souls (Pit of Saron, Heroic)
    Ring of Carnelian and Bone (Garfrost @ Regular Pit of Saron)

Trinket:
    Needle-Encrusted Scorpion (2nd boss of Forge of Souls, heroic)
    Banner of Victory (Regular TOC)

Weapon:
    Keep your current.
    Put Berserking or Massacre on it.

Plugging all this into Tossk's shows you should be up to almost 5k DPS after all of this.

--

Your talents and glyphs look fine now. I sacrificed one point in Imp Mangle for the extra 2% dmg from Naturalist. For as rare as I use Mangle, it wasn't worth it for me. YMMV.

If you don't want to learn the rotation, get an add-on to help. Feral By Night, FaceMauler, etc.

Good luck.
    The only thing players hate more than stagnancy is change.

Glyph of Rip, not Glyph of Rake. Rake is useless for 80.