new corruption change

Everlasting Affliction can now refresh the duration of Corruption on a target when the Warlock casts Shadow Bolt. This talent also refreshes the duration of Corruption with Drain Life and Haunt.
    GEEE tnx, now instead of having to reapply every time i haunt i just have to reapply every time i start draining soul
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Re: new corruption change

What the hell are you talking about?
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus
    What the hell are you talking about?
    glyph of quick decay made our glyph drop before haunt cd was over, so blizzard fix was to make shadow bolt refresh it and under 25% warlocks drop shadow bolt and start draining soul while haunt has a too long cd to make corruption not drop
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Edit

I made a mistake and thought I read that Drain Soul also refreshed Corruption. Sorry for the confusion.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

But us warlocks must QQ about anything and everything!! But yeh, this was to be expected I guess, or something along them lines. In theory it fixes our problem and most likely in practice it will aswell. Only question is can affliction keep up with destro now? Only future fight mechanics in ICC can tell us that. But yeh it was the right move to allow corr to refresh without dropping off.

I also made that mistake. well they fixed 75% of the fight as corruption, now lets have alot more chaos sub 25% than is seen in copenhagen atm oO

Quote Originally Posted by Geomatician
    But us warlocks must QQ about anything and everything!! But yeh, this was to be expected I guess, or something along them lines. In theory it fixes our problem and most likely in practice it will aswell. Only question is can affliction keep up with destro now? Only future fight mechanics in ICC can tell us that. But yeh it was the right move to allow corr to refresh without dropping off.
    too bad it didnt happen

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    too bad it didnt happen
    I EDITED OMG

I also made that mistake. well they fixed 75% of the fight as corruption, now lets have alot more chaos sub 25% than is seen in copenhagen atm oO
    being broken 25% of the time is perfectly fine

being broken 25% of the time is perfectly fine
    Not in terms of global warming man

Not in terms of global warming man
    twas sarcasm

twas sarcasm
    WTB IRL emotions online so I can point out what I said was a joke as a funny counter to your sarcasm

I understood you and thought it was a good pop culture reference.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot