Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Byebye Greatness?

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    Ugh. What in the world can we do to make it clear to people that a -20% dodge debuff doesn't make dodge crap?
    THIS, pretend icecrown radiance doesn't exist.. now gear the same as before and your doing it right

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz
    my pally is somewhat good.

i have 29% dodge, 22% parry and 21% block unbuffed and when my blade ward pops up its all good. when im buffed i have 35% dodge roughly so im tanking icc with 15% dodge roughly this is good i think can people confirm this. yes i have just hijacked this thread for this question.

oh btw i would keep greatness it is better then TbH and EoG
    Really.......miss out 195 stamina and chance on proc to gain more armor, silly paladin, why would you miss on that. We love Stamina and Dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Auroro
    Really.......miss out 195 stamina and chance on proc to gain more armor, silly paladin, why would you miss on that. We love Stamina and Dodge.
    You'd think a little paladin would be able to dodge better than a 1 ton bear

Quote Originally Posted by Kvn
    You'd think a little paladin would be able to dodge better than a 1 ton bear
    We are not fat, we are just faster at catching our target. I do wish blizzard added a talent for bear to deal more damage as they get hit.

15+ Year Old Account

best case stackable infinitely. brb tanking trash with 20.5k dps.

You would think 1 ton of bear muscle would do more damage than a little 300 lb kitty kat. Or at least similar damage. lol

I'd be happier if Bash were off the GCD like other interrupts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezee
    You would think 1 ton of bear muscle would do more damage than a little 300 lb kitty kat. Or at least similar damage. lol

I'd be happier if Bash were off the GCD like other interrupts.
    Because it's not an interrupt.

It does interrupt, but it's still a stun like HoJ first and foremost.

Whatever. Give me a freaking useful interrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthik
    I know. But sometime, people aren't lucky. I got 5.1k GS, with those stupids trinkets getting me down.
    excuse me WAT