Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Raiding as a shadow priest

Quote Originally Posted by Siviyél
    For your information yes, I have worked everything regarding shadow priest out by myself, except PP numbers which I read from shadowpriest.com and which help me in gearing up.
    If you hate wow, don't play it. If you want to keep playing it, and you consider yourself a n00b, improve, it's only about pressing buttons dude, not a rocket science.
    If someone however is too retarded to even do that, kill yourself, real life is much harder than pressing buttons, so you'll clearly fail at it.

The reason why blizzard allowed you to have ''normal modes''? Of course, you pay the same price for it!
    Well hey... we breathe same air in real life, still we don't have same qualities of life. Life is unfair, this game should be too - learn to deal with it and improve. Otherwise just give up.
    I don't hate WoW, I was mimicking your emo @ 'a n00b'. But hey, you're clearly the master of all that is shadow priests, I bow down and beg forgiveness.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

and worshaka takes the bait

Quote Originally Posted by greysin
    and worshaka takes the bait
    Not at all. The whole point of trolling is aggravating people. I'd say Worshaka's post was the least aggravated one in this thread so far.

Regardless, I chuckled a bit. 7/10, the Agility bit is altogether too obvious.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Had me going until agility and feral druids, successful troll is successful, but still too obvious. 4/10

Omg, i always thought agility was good!! damn now i equipped all the leather and mail items for nothing, not even to talk about the ArP trinkets and Str rings... damn...

How about defense btw, I'd like a big chunk of plate on my head and run around, uncrittable, comments please??? help me out here

This is awesome post and OP is obviously very experienced, just surprises me you left out telling people you need 256 spell penetration after your hit capped and mp5 capped. (soft caps ofc)

Yeah you need to gem this all yourself but you have loads of blue sockets on spriest gear right.
    Born under the Discipline tree.

This is a troll, stop feeding him.
    I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

can you make video guides please? I'm sill very confused

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Screw all that, I just spam Sinister Word: Death I usually die before boss but hey he's got more hp than me Blizz is unfair like that.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Makes me sad to see how many people fell for that.
    Rawr, I'm a shark

Sticky this! This guy is awsome!
    Don't look at me like that! Your Imp stood in the fire!