Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Unsure which boss mod to use? Read this first.

http://emblemofconquest.blogspot.com...e-of-shit.html

Emblem of Conquest, the patrons of raiding have brought you a highly informative post on why you should use DXE instead of those inferior products Deadly Boss Mods and BigWigs. If you don't want to wipe endlessly, read this and switch to DXE today!

Re: Unsure which boss mod to use? Read this first.

Quote Originally Posted by Panasi

[...]Emblem of Conquest, the patrons of distasteful webdesign[...]
    Here, fixed that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrera
    It might a l2p-issue but then other classes are just too face roll compared to ele shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by mindmage
    Here, fixed that for you.
    See, he fixed that for you.

Was that serious? It was seriously a waste of time. It gave out no info and was only the ranting of a little kid who got mad because he couldn't interrupt something without an addon holding his hand.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Deleted

I laughed.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Not worth reading. Also, about 90% of it is simply not true. I don't have any problem with people discussing the use of various BossMods, but I do have a problem with people advertising some kids rants about BW and DBM, thus encouraging other people to believe his stupidity. Let me spell some of that out:

1. You can customize the bars of BW and DBM as well. Just because the DXE bars come with a nice look on a fresh install doesn't make it superior.

2. DBM and BW can do this as well, just deactivate all the abilities that you do not want to be shown.

3. This part of his argumentation ist just wrong. You simply can't check range in World of Warcraft unless you use spells to do so. For example BW uses stuff like the range of a bandage sometimes. DXE doesn't do anything else. The only difference is that DXE actually shows the range that it's checking. Frankly, I can't imagine why this would be useful. Either I'm standing to close to someone or I'm not. Does it matter if I'm 1 or 2 yd to close? I mean, seriously, do you actually play with some kind of measurement display on your screen to see how much 1yd is? I didn't think so. All BossMods display this appropriately.

As for the rest: Personally, I've never had problems with the Shadow Strike timer with any of the 3 mentioned BossMods. While it may be true that one guild killed Anub'arak after installing it, I wouldn't go as far as saying it's solely based on that addon.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Isnt that the same guy who posted the fail tact for anub 25 hc...

15+ Year Old Account

from same person: http://emblemofconquest.blogspot.com...uirements.html

made me /lol hard

This is comedy, right? ... sure has to be.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Antonidas&n=Luth%C3%ADen

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest
    from same person: http://emblemofconquest.blogspot.com...uirements.html

made me /lol hard
    So his guild did togc 25 but cant do trash in ICC... i am speechless, you can pug icc 25...

Quote Originally Posted by Bornams
    Isnt that the same guy who posted the fail tact for anub 25 hc...
    If by fail you mean awesome, then yes it is. (http://emblemofconquest.blogspot.com...-anubarak.html)

For the above poster, you'd be happy to know that we have now been able to get past the Lord Marrowgar trash thanks to hiring 2 rogues to come help us on the trash for 1000g each. We are now wiping on Lord Marrowgar and have been for quite some time. We are struggling to deal with the frankly ridiculous damage output that he does to our tank and this is what is wiping us (tank keeps dying).

10+ Year Old Account

T to the ROLL

15+ Year Old Account

We are struggling to deal with the frankly ridiculous damage output that he does to our tanks and this is what is wiping us (tank keeps dying).
    Wow...just wow.

Someone's trying to be Maddox.

If by fail you mean awesome, then yes it is. (http://emblemofconquest.blogspot.com...-anubarak.html)

For the above poster, you'd be happy to know that we have now been able to get past the Lord Marrowgar trash thanks to hiring 2 rogues to come help us on the trash for 1000g each. We are now wiping on Lord Marrowgar and have been for quite some time. We are struggling to deal with the frankly ridiculous damage output that he does to our tanks and this is what is wiping us (tank keeps dying).
    my sides hurt please stop man

the trash was hard? Just pull around the edge once you get a ward fall back in our 25 toc NORMAL geared group we took a giant a a pack in the room before lord marrowgar

L2 stack tanks bro seriously

U know even for guilds who have cleared togc25 you dont have to make up a new strat for every boss..... Just use one that works! (if you can solo tank marrowgar and post a vid id be shocked)

Hahaha, this blog is hillarious...

http://emblemofconquest.blogspot.com...larmorpen.html

10+ Year Old Account

oh dear...........oh man this is just rediculous
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    Someone's trying to be Maddox.
    ^This, and failing miserably.

http://emblemofconquest.blogspot.com...e-of-shit.html

Emblem of Conquest, the patrons of raiding have brought you a highly informative post on why you should use DXE instead of those inferior products Deadly Boss Mods and BigWigs. If you don't want to wipe endlessly, read this and switch to DXE today!
    Please do not post any more of whatever that was. Please, you are embarrassing yourself.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Wow. Snagged two mods and a handful of other retards. You actually even got one of the mods to call you a troll without him even having the slightest inkling about why you were really a troll. A troll within a troll! I am actually, honestly, incredibly impressed. I don't think I've ever said this, but seriously... Nice troll!

The irony is that every single one of you who actually fell for this guy are labeling yourselves as terrible, unprogressed players. Good players who have actually seen and understand the content get the jokes. If you're bad, you don't understand why Rogues to disarm traps in ICC or "On a timer, each add will jump around the room to a different corner" is funny.

It's okay though. Your reactions are almost as good as the jokes themselves.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.