Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Re: People wanting to skip bosses in DTK

dun really care about triumphs on main so whatever the group want.. it takes like wat 30 sec a boss with ok team... other than novos of coz.. it's boring with crap random team though. can't make it faster if tank and dps is crap lol.

if i'm on alt, sure i want the emblems, most random team will clear all anyway. and it doesn't take long when i can dps more than most tank for sure.. unless the tank keep losing aggro or keep dieing. if with guild, most probably will blast through all fast.. or if they want to skip, sure it's only alt.

the things i really want to skip at any time is not DTK bosses.. it's AK:OK.. there is more trash there, abit tougher and bosses are totally off the path.

Only time I skip is OK...pointless trash means it isnt even worth the time/badge ratio. I'm not even there for tri but will do gundrak/DTK bosses.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

Re: Retards wanting to skip bosses in DTK

Quote Originally Posted by Punks
    So you have all mounts, BOA gear for all your alts.... Full rep, Full PvP gear, and no need for gems?

Cool bro.
    Yes. Don't you?
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

Quote Originally Posted by Fbl
    if group is good i don't skip any bosses
    if group is painfully slow and weak i just want it to be over
    This