Shadowed Unitframes and Raid debuffs

Hey.

I recently changed from x-perl/normal blizz unit frames to SuF. And fuck ye im fascinated from it. But i got a lil problem. Im used to Grid and debuff indicators in the middle from the Raidframes but with SuF somehow i cant find the option to add a debuff to be shown while a player is under the effect...

Would appreciate it if someone can tell me how i add a debuff by name to be shown in raidframes (middle icon).

Thanks in advance.

Rgds

BG

Re: Shadowed Unitframes and Raid debuffs

I think it is under Target - Auras. Make sure you don't have "Only show my buffs/debuffs" shown.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Re: Shadowed Unitframes and Raid debuffs

what exactly do you mean? im talking about raid debuffs from bosses and not target debuffs....i simply want the icon shown in the middle from debuffs i added manually e.g. slag pot from ignis shown in my raid frames. i know this works since i saw it in some youtube video but somehow i cant find the option myself

rgds