Your best warlock raiding spec

hey, what is your favorit Warlock Spec?

plz link your spec

Re: Your best warlock raiding spec

lolshit? You're the guy who made the threads " best warlock macro's" and "best warlock addons"?
    I mean if you need help just ASK it, don't act retarded around it. You keep hiding your intentions...
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

no need o be a jackass Asjes. it's justy a simpel question.

Deleted

personally I enjoyed affl from the start . Just showed that u could only raid really pro if u had dest (back in tbc)

Started out in WLK with affl for along time . even until yoggy in ulduar where I changed to dest . Now, as they've boosted affl alot im back to that! . For the first time I tryed to find "the" affl spec by myself and think i've got it
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...enor&n=Compute

I've been a demonology warlock for so long I can't even remember being something else.
    I started raiding MC as a SL warlock (9/31/11) with my faithful felhunter by my side. It was good old times when warlocks had hp pools as large as prot warriors.
    Raided BWL and AQ40 as MD/Ruin, and trained one of our priest to rez my pet after sacrificing (was so good to have both bonuses).
    I've specced for the felguard as soon as it was available, by the time its damage was friggin huge and before The Black Book was nerfed (best trinket ever).
    I just can't get rid of Haaroon for a long time...
    I've been glad to be our guild's buffbot since 3.0, and now that the spec does competitive dps I'm enjoying it even better.
    I just love the playstyle, and mastering the 1:1 weaving was a lot more rewarding than getting 2k more dps just by switching to destro.
    My spec - cokkie cutter demono spec (that said, it is cookie cutter for a reason)

Quote Originally Posted by Nrgy
    no need o be a jackass Asjes. it's justy a simpel question.
    Then turn it into a question instead of ; LINK ME DA BEST THINGIES SO PPL CAN USE IT, BUT NOT ME OFCOURSE I'M SKIELL

You feel embarassed when you ask something? Is that why you turn it into something else? Would be sad...
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

15+ Year Old Account

Maybe Nrgy has some sort of weird sexual fetish for top 10 lists and polls? He could be the first known occurrence of a driving force behind the bazillion facebook groups/apps that make you question your faith in humanity! We must begin the analysis gentlemen!

I play Destruction very poorly. I play Affliction extremely well (I have yet to have a "perfect" night, but I'm much closer than I ever will be as Destruction). I don't like Demonology, but I can play it well enough.

R.I.P. YARG

Or maybe he just trying to start a conversation?? Flame off.

Edit: (not directed at gherkin)

I finally got my destruction rotation right just before 3.3 hit. That felt good, but I'm more than happy to go back to affliction. I would link my spec, but I'm going to change it up again, since I've got my hit rating back to a proper amount.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

I love the play style of Aff and play it fairly well. I can also play Destro fairly well, but I mean what lock can't! ;D

As for Demo, I'm pretty rusty, but after a few nights I could prob pick it up to the point where I wouldn't be dead last.

currently aff and destro are extremely close, demo all ways get the shitty end of the stick
    personally i enjoy demo, makesme feel important and the new rotation actually requires some attention instead of OH SHIT CONFLAG OFF CD POP BOOM---OH CRAP CHAOS BOLT OFF CD BOOM
    He who is truly mediocre exerts himself 100%, it is not his efforts that fall short but his ability. Don't be a mediocre poser.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Brootalkid
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Kidvicious