Advice on T10 gear

Hey i just have a question in regards to gearing up my Warrior alt; you can see its gear in my armory link in my sig. I was going to get the Corroded Skeleton Key as i had a 70 trinket still >.<, but as of last night i got the Scarab so now i have these two trinkets. Now i know it is a blue and by upgrading to the key i will gain ~110 odd Stamina, but would an actualy Tier piece be worth getting? And if so could i get some advice on which one and what order to get them in?

Thankyou for any help.

Deleted

Re: Advice on T10 gear

I'm not sure on the forums rules precisely, but I believe bumping is disallowed.

Regardless though, you've logged out in your block gear. How can we make an assessment regarding if you should get a tier piece or trinket if we can't even see your normal tanking set?

Sorry fixed the gear, should update soon.

Deleted

Personally I think you should go with the key.

A +117 Stamina upgrade and a free shield cooldown is very hard to turn down, especially considering the fact that the T10 set pieces will grant you minor stat upgrades and the 2 set piece bonus for Protection isn't an upgrade to your survivability or mitigation.

Your stamina seems fine for ICC10 at the very least and probably up to 25. So I'd aim for the set pieces, I'd also replace the essence of gossamer with a threat or avoidance trinket or even just a better EH one. If you're just looking for a good HP on-use I'd suggest picking up the repelling charge from Nax25, it'll give you a nice boost to avoidance and 3k HP on use, same amount as on-use for the key only as HP instead of an absorb.