slam alert addons troubles

IDK if it is affecting any other warriors but the slam alert addon which if you have alerts fury warriors when slam procs with a deep voice saying "perfect" and slam in big bold white letters in the middle of the screen. Ever since the patch came out it hasnt worked for me and another warrior i talked to. I have tried to delete and redownload it but it didnt work. Anyone else having issues? And does anyone know what can help?

Re: slam alert addons troubles

try MikScrollingBattleText, you can configure it to make bloodsurge procs popout big on your screen with a warning sound. would post a link to the download on curse, but there would be shouts of keylogger or something like that....
    Read the signature rules

do a search function, the question was asked and answered.

There are several options but I opted for PowerAuras using the buff system for Slam! to activate the SA.wav sound.

Go get Inline Auras. It has a built in proc watcher, and will put a timer over the slam ability icon on your hotbar. I use that along with Miks, so I know exactly when it procs, and how much time is left on the effect so I dont clip my WW or BT.

Inline Auras also has timers and counters for all Warrior abilities. Sunder Counters (it puts the stack number over the ability icon), Shout timers, and even trinket proc alerts. That way I know when to hit my racial, speed pot and haste gloves when Deathbringers Will procs. Good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Power Auras Classic
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

EventAlert.. Works with Bloodsurge, Sudden Death, Taste for Blood, and all other classes procs....

Quote Originally Posted by SarahWalker
    EventAlert.. Works with Bloodsurge, Sudden Death, Taste for Blood, and all other classes procs....
    Except it's broken in the current patch.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphon
    do a search function, the question was asked and answered.

There are several options but I opted for PowerAuras using the buff system for Slam! to activate the SA.wav sound.
    I did the same as this guy and to be honest I think poweraurua seems to be faster than slam alert and can make an icon on your screen. I don't think I'll go back now even after they fix the game so slamalert works.

I don't actually play warrior anywhere but the PTR (and I LOVE the class) but PowerAuras worked fantastically for Slam procs... Just remember, the buff is "Slam!" not "Bloodsurge".

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
    -Voltaire

10+ Year Old Account

Power Auras, make sure to set the buff as "Slam!". That is the trigger buff. Also Event Alert is good but is currently not functioning properly because it displays in the combat log or something different now.

Have had the same problem and without a working addon I just go arms.
    And btw I changed the PEEEEERFECT sound with a simple sound from windows that goes "pling" alot better for your heart :P

Quote Originally Posted by Green38
    IDK if it is affecting any other warriors but the slam alert addon which if you have alerts fury warriors when slam procs with a deep voice saying "perfect" and slam in big bold white letters in the middle of the screen. Ever since the patch came out it hasnt worked for me and another warrior i talked to. I have tried to delete and redownload it but it didnt work. Anyone else having issues? And does anyone know what can help?
    In 3.3 a lot of proc's either have been removed or do not show up in the combat log. MSBT has been fixed to work around this, but thats the reason the warnings by mobs are not working.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Power Auras is brilliant for this, as these guys have said.