Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Wintergrasp Information, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    yea that's what it is.

Basically it gives whoever has tons of tenacity stacks almost instant first lieutenant rank. The first or 2nd HK you get gives you max rank.

It's total bullshit.
    I love zoning in and before I even get to the first workshop I'm at rank 2 and we get 12 Sieges going and barely get down the first wall and maybe, just maybe getting within gunner range the remaining 18 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergall
    Hey if i can't need on the goddamn arp trinket that i always lose to scrubs in blues anyway, as a tank. I'll just go as dps, like a lot of tank/healers, and people will QQ that queues are even longer, what a great idea !
    Yep. My pocket tank and I (I can tank and heal) both went DPS recently and we even did a 4 tank daily (before it switched) just cuz that's who was online and wanted to roll. We laughed. It was fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

No Strength DPS Ring @ Ashen Verdict
    The reason we haven't added one is actually a frustrating technical issue that prevents us from having more than 4 rewards on a quest like this. We do intend to fix this though and add a strength ring in the future, we just aren't sure this will be done for the Ashen Verdict line or if it will have to wait until the next time we use a system like this in a future patch.

[...] There are a lot of restrictions on these rings and we don't expect players to understand how tricky some technical issues can be.

We have done the four ring system in the past and while players may be a bit more selective about their stats these days, we don't want players to expect every source of loot to have perfect itemization for every class and every spec. There are other alternatives if you are unhappy with this option. (Source)

Quite possibly one of the most lazy things I have ever seen, and one of the most insulting posts to our intelligence as a player base not even bothering to explain.

15+ Year Old Account

Re. No STR ring etc.

I know there are plenty of quests that offer more that 4 rewards for completion of the quest so this makes no sense. For my pally i'll pick up the tanking ring, but still, for dps classes they need some love too. If you're going to launch these rings then make them available for all.

We always had vendors for Rep gears, and we also tried the JC gem system (for those who dont know, i refer to dragoneye gems).:edit: (also the StormJewels)
    why not make a similar system with the ring?
    add all possible rings, and keep the "Ashen Verdict ring" requirement on each ring so you cant buy 2+ :edit: (requires Rep levels to buy better rings)

Blizz can be smart sometimes...

10+ Year Old Account

They couldn't just put the rings on a vendor,give them a rep requirement to buy for a minimal price,and only allow you to buy the rings for one role at a time?

can people please stop whine about gear, i dont understand why people are unsatisfied with this ring, go buy the strength ring for emblem of triumph instead if you really want a strength ring. isnt it easy enough to get "imba" gear these days?
    I am playing a fury warrior myself and im perfectly okey with the melee one except for the small amount of attack power which the proc makes up for plus the socket that is 20 extra strength.