Do the Super Guilds have Characters that have non gathering professions?

As the title says. I was wondering if the elite players have enchanting and jewelcrafting to get the most out of their performance, as opposed to mining and enchanting, since they can get profession specific enchants and Jewels? I'm just coming back I don't know much.

Re: Do the Super Guilds have Characters that have non gathering professions?

Yes, the "elite" guilds will most of the time require each person to take the 2 professions to maximize their performance down to the very last stat point.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Stop worrying about the "super guilds" and just play the game how you want to play.

Super guilds are GM's.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Do the martians have two sexes? like we do.

Most of the time, they do set up their characters to have two professions, such as blacksmith/jewelcrafting, to try and max out their stats.

However, with the excepction of tailoring, all of the crafting professions give about the same amount of damage/stats for everyone.

I don't think they'd all use BS/JC (best combo at least for some classes, if I'm not mistaken) however, they'd probably have a strong aversion to Mining/Herbing and such things that give very little or very situational benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost
    I don't think they'd all use BS/JC (best combo at least for some classes, if I'm not mistaken) however, they'd probably have a strong aversion to Mining/Herbing and such things that give very little or very situational benefit.
    but remeber, some of them do have alts with those
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost
    Personally I think herbing is great for a tank <a href="http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=55503">Lifeblood</a> adds a very useful cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrab
    Personally I think herbing is great for a tank <a href="http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=55503">Lifeblood</a> adds a very useful cooldown.
    Problem is, self-heals aren't horribly useful in a raid environment as a tank. This is why Blood tanks don't have WTFLUXOPSELFHEALS being shoved down their throats by other classes.