Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    Glad we've got some sort of clarity how this works 3/4 days before the patch :S Not sure why the Bullion/Rotation couldn't have been said sooner. Anyways 2 Weeks is better for 2 Day Guilds like ours who, being realistic are still unlikely to clear the Raids on Mythic in two weeks. I'm personally hoping we can turn off Awakened, as I'd rather my Guild kill Fyrakk which we missed out on and try and get mounts for our Raiders using S4 ilvl. S4 means very little to me personally outside of clearing Heroic for the Mount/Title, more of a DF achievement patch.

The Cosmetics for Bullions will be nice for my Alts, seems like I can ignore them for a few weeks and catchup, if it's anything like the Splintered Sparks have been in S2/3. Not sure why there's nothing from M+/PVP, but I guess M+ has its own system and this is Raid loot (which would mean people have even less incentive to Raid).
    Furakk isn't awakened right now. Vault of the Incarnates is.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Furakk isn't awakened right now. Vault of the Incarnates is.
    I'm aware of that, but I'm wondering about what happens Week 7 onwards, if we can turn off Fated then. I know we won't be going back this Week anyways, but we could outgear it and blast through.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Only way to get Bullion is to run the "Awakened" Raids?

Huge L to anyone that doesn't raid.

in before "BUT NORMAL IS A JOKE JUST GO DO IT LOL"
    THey drop in LFR, so you have even less of an excuse

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Where the Dinar available in LFR in Shadowlands?
    Yes. ANd the Bullion does drop in LFR. I got one doing the first wing of Vaults today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Are you even aware how things were in the past?

People who bitch about final season being old raids forget or are too young to remember the previous tiers.

Siege of Orgrimmar - 1 Year 4 Months 24 Days
    Hellfire Citadel - 1 Year 6 Months 25 Days
    Antorus, the Burning Throne - 9 Months 7 Days
    Ny'althoa, the Waking City - 10 Months
    Holy shit did SoO really last that long? Hellfire Citadel I know did because of the expansion essentially getting axed outside of raids. Didn't feel like that long, but then again XIV 2.0 did drop a month before SoO release, so I was probably playing that in the mean-time alongside WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    Holy shit did SoO really last that long? Hellfire Citadel I know did because of the expansion essentially getting axed outside of raids. Didn't feel like that long, but then again XIV 2.0 did drop a month before SoO release, so I was probably playing that in the mean-time alongside WoW.
    Yup. The old standard was almost a year of nothing

Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    Help im falling asleep from all this reused content....zzzzz
    Same here... my god, how can this be even a thing. No wonder everyone i know quit already, and i guess this is a good time to quit too. There are many other games to try before the next expansion comes out. Shame, i still did wanna play Dragonlands, but it has nothing new to do. This could have been fine in 1995-2000, but not anymore. Yes, its not okay even for WoW in 2004, let alone 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfals View Post
    Same here... my god, how can this be even a thing. No wonder everyone i know quit already, and i guess this is a good time to quit too. There are many other games to try before the next expansion comes out. Shame, i still did wanna play Dragonlands, but it has nothing new to do. This could have been fine in 1995-2000, but not anymore. Yes, its not okay even for WoW in 2004, let alone 2024.
    Yeah! Wish it was 9-18 months of nothing like back in the good days!

Yup. The old standard was almost a year of nothing
    And that's why everyone i know was usually gone around these times. Whole guilds were empty. Going to Stormwind was like going to a Chinese ghost town. No wonder the subscriber count and server populations got a massive jump every time there was a new expansion. After months of nothing, people get bored. Blizzard should be very careful not to lose their addicted fans. I almost quit the game a few times after i went into the Witcher 3 and now Baldurs gate 3. These games are too long, too epic to even think about all the reused content of WoW. I mean the best cure for addiction is abstinence, and then they lose me as a subscriber. What if this happens to a ton of other people too? Gaming is only getting more and more impressive, and time is limited. I almost thought Blizzard learned this by now... after years of bad last patches + months of nothing... but here we are again, in 2024. Will the War Within also end with a horrible long patch too? So far, everything points to a...YES.

I almost thought Blizzard learned this by now... after years of bad last patches + months of nothing... but here we are again, in 2024. Will the War Within also end with a horrible long patch too? So far, everything points to a...YES.
    Are you saying that we are in the same exact position that we experienced with Siege of Org? Or Hellfire Citadel?

And that's why everyone i know was usually gone around these times. Whole guilds were empty. Going to Stormwind was like going to a Chinese ghost town. No wonder the subscriber count and server populations got a massive jump every time there was a new expansion. After months of nothing, people get bored. Blizzard should be very careful not to lose their addicted fans. I almost quit the game a few times after i went into the Witcher 3 and now Baldurs gate 3. These games are too long, too epic to even think about all the reused content of WoW. I mean the best cure for addiction is abstinence, and then they lose me as a subscriber. What if this happens to a ton of other people too? Gaming is only getting more and more impressive, and time is limited. I almost thought Blizzard learned this by now... after years of bad last patches + months of nothing... but here we are again, in 2024. Will the War Within also end with a horrible long patch too? So far, everything points to a...YES.
    So uh, how do you think this is in other MMOs?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Getting 1 BIS of your choice per week is fucking nuts.
    13 weeks to get full BIS of your choice guaranteed with zero RNG and doing nothing other then your weekly quest.
    that is fucking nuts.

With actual loot drops, various crafting, and the great vault, you will likely have BIS in less then 6 weeks.
    I thought everything was two bullion or more? That doesn’t diminish your point though

Yeah! Wish it was 9-18 months of nothing like back in the good days!
    These same people will point to the world being dead and only having levelers in it - why aren't we using old content to spice up the gameplay flow? Why aren't we repurposing that content for end-game progression? Etc. etc. But when Blizzard does even a smidgen of that, even with newer content, these same people complain that it's rehashing lol.

BFA showed with the n'zoth patch that it's very much possible for the team to do that. Where they can repurpose old zones without changing TOO much and make it playable for end-game players (at least non-raiders). While I disagree with replacing a major patch with a repurposed zone and Visions / Raids, it at least showed the dev team can do this in an in-between patch. Or hell, even after all the major patches are out of the way.

If they also made it so these updated end-game revamps stick around for future expansions it'd be a neat way to let people play different zones for end-game progression.

Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    Are you saying that we are in the same exact position that we experienced with Siege of Org? Or Hellfire Citadel?
    It's crazy cuz the game today is alive more than ever in recent years all the world events are STACKED with people it's actually insane I can't really remember the last time I've seen so many people in the same place in retail.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoura View Post
    i mean, this is while you are doing the content and gear up. Giving us several of them first week would be too brutal. Thats the fun part, hunting for the gear. Though the trinkets are extremely painful to get ye.
    People completely forget that, although shorter, it's still normal season. Crazy catch up part where you mass gear your alts, similar to 10.0.7 or 10.1.7 (Season 3 didn't have version of that), will be Dalaran event on pre-patch.

So if you are not interested in reliving DF content and just want to gear up ASAP for next expac, just skip it and wait for pre-launch event.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthorite View Post
    Only 1 bullion per week? Lmao.

God forbid they let players have fun and go nuts in the last season....
    actually I think there is good reason for that. making people wait 2 weeks to get their first item means that they can see the vault first and therefore not get shit RNG. I know I'd be annoyed if I spent a bullion on the bow from Raz only for it to drop in the first vault of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Like try putting some feedback/requests on the official forums. They likely would never see this.

Also quitting over one feature is just silly. Find a weak aura that does what you want, make your own, or play a diff spec if this is a dealbreaker.
    Nice reading the entire post?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    This is not, never has been, and never will be true.
    Pokemon is a literal baby game, is is EXTREMLY EASY.
    No it isn't. If you're talking about the main Pokemon games, high level play actually has a lot of complications. People spend insane amounts of time breeding Pokemon with the best stats.