Tracking emblems account wide

So I'm looking for this addon to track my emblems, specifically frost emblems, account wide and preferably a broker one. Anyone know if such a thing exists? Just thought it'd be handy to see what char has how many emblems of frost so I don't have to relog to check them all :>

Re: Tracking emblems account wide

I believe Arkinventory would tell you in the tooltip of the emblem or any item for that mater, the number you have total and each toon. Ofcourse you have to have logged onto that toon with it on.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

In fact, AI provides a Broker feed for it's "currency" window - tooltip on it shows all emblems/currency on current character, click brings up the AI "Currency" window - which will let you see the "currency" on all your characters.

15+ Year Old Account

Altoholic tracks Quests, Reptuations, Inventories, Banks, Achievements, Currency, Professions, Profession Cooldowns, Guilds, Guild Banks, Mail, and pretty much everything you could ever think of across all your toons. I highly recommend it.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I'm using both ArkInventory and Altoholic atm, and I really do love them both! If you're only interested in an addon for tracking items/currency/reputation/achievements/professions(+++) on your other chars, I'd say you should go with Altoholic. But if you want a GREAT bag-addon as well, you should get ArkInventory (or maybe even both). Good luck

Agree with dcemuser, Altoholic is imba ^^