The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Ability Announcement

I started uses OmniCC yesterday and was wondering if there was anyway to announce in the middle of your screen when an ability has come off cooldown, or if there is a separate addon for that. Playing a new class after about 4.5 years and everything is out of wack atm.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Ability Announcement

Try something like this:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...downPulse.html

It briefly pulses icons for abilities coming off cooldown in the center of the screen. It's a fast pulse so it doesn't get in your way. There's also Ghost Cooldown Pulse that does more or less the same thing, though IMO its default settings are a bit more intrusive. There are also addons that will announce cooldowns textually, several scrolling combat text addons do this. (I like Mik's, personally).

I believe Miks Scrolling Battle Text (MSBT) lets you announce when a spell comes of cooldown.

powerauras i would expect havent used it for a long time however.
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Most SCT addons (Parrot, MiksScrollingBattkeText, ScrollingCombatText) will do these announces. So will Doom_CooldownPulse. As will PowerAuras, if you set it up to do so.