Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Top 10 Cool Personalities in LFG PUGs

Quote Originally Posted by Fireheart
    7. The DPS Healer. This healer thinks outside the box and is good enough to keep everyone alive while also pulling reasonable (2kish) DPS. May even heal in a DPS spec. Knows his limits, though, and will go back to pure healing if the group needs it.

Pretty much this, although apart from the new heroics I keep 3k ish dps as dicipline, sometimes outnumbering the other people in my group on the dps list by throwing painsupression on the tank so I can keep dpsing.

great post btw, a lot of these are very very true.
    7. The DPS Healer. This healer thinks outside the box and is good enough to keep everyone alive while also pulling reasonable (2kish) DPS. May even heal in a DPS spec. Thinks he's rad healer becouse he has time to dps as well, forgetting that tank totally overgears the old 5mans and takes no damage.

fixed
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

I'd be all xept
    Buffboy
    Mensch
    Edward R. Murrow

me be unbeatable! haha
    "If the Burning Legion is such a problem why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a legion."

I always enjoy these positive alternatives to the QQ version of the thread. Nice job OP.