SAA and SharedMedia

"That option already exists. If you have SharedMedia installed you can add your own sounds including stuff you record yourself, then you just select that as the sound to play. So yes if you want a recording of you screaming at yourself to press LB on MW5, then ShockAndAwe already has that option." quote from Levva...

I was trying to play with this and I got no where. I have never used SharedMedia and I couldn't figure out how to add my own sound in SAA. I got them both installed. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Re: SAA and SharedMedia

for full instructions, open the faq file in the shared media directory.
    the only problem that i foresee is making sure that windows displays your file extensions.

you have to rename a batch file in the shared media directory from (can't remember the exact name) filename.bat.txt to filename.bat. there aren't many files in the root directory, so you should be able to find the file.

1) copy the desired sound files into the sound folder, within the "media" folder. (the one containing media files, not the main shared media addon folder)
    2) run the filename.bat file to register the "new" sounds you copied.
    3) you may have to run the filename.bat file again to insert the files.

once that is done, you should see your new sounds in the drop down menus of SAA.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Fizzcrank&n=Detramental

Re: SAA and SharedMedia

ty kind sir