View Poll Results: What will my new main be in Cata?

Voters
54. This poll is closed
  • Goblin Mage

13 24.07%
  • Dwarf Shaman

24 44.44%
  • Worgen Rogue

17 31.48%

I want to reroll a new main in Cataclysm

I've narrowed it down to these choices, but i'm having trouble deciding which one to pick. So I've turned over my choice to the ever infinite wisdom of the internet to decide for me. What are the best perks and disadvantages of each race/combo?
    Q. Why are there so few female politicians?
    A. Because it takes too long to makeup on two faces

Re: I want to reroll a new main in Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by Skvadrin
    I've narrowed it down to these choices, but i'm having trouble deciding which one to pick. So I've turned over my choice to the ever infinite wisdom of the internet to decide for me. What are the best perks and disadvantages of each race/combo?
    In all honesty, play a role you haven't yet. If you've played DPS, roll a healer or tank.

But worgens sound cooler then goblins imo

:P :PMost definately worgen or dwarf. Imo most appealing for said combinations...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shonen
    12: The silent type
    This person acts like a clueless gorilla with alzheimers

Goblin unless it is male because they are the ugliest things I have ever seen in my life....other then Trolls but that is a different story :
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

you will regret going with worgen mark my words but it's up to y
    your going to be disappointed rolling a healer though, all you need to do is install some addons and mash your keyboard and mouse buttons
    wait... Isn't that dps and tank too? I've played all three roles and they all are pretty similar in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by derail
    I would stay away from worgen, every 14 yr old and twilight nerd will be rolling one. worgen will be the new blood elf and death night

you will regret going with worgen mark my words but it's up to you

your going to be disappointed rolling a healer though, all you need to do is install some addons and mash your keyboard and mouse buttons
    This entire game is nothing but mashing your keyboard. Overall, ignore this entire post. Opinions are just that.

On a side note, I said Dwarf Shaman. Just rolled a Shaman myself and really enjoying the class.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Dwarf Shaman. I know I'm rolling one. The coolest race in the game combined with the most fun class=win
    Then Rhonin went down to Blackrock Depths, killed Emperor Dagram Thaurissan, and fathered the heir to the throne of Ironforge with the extremely grateful Moira Bronzebeard. But he wasn't done yet; the Dark Iron Dwarves were doing the bidding of Ragnaros the Firelord, so Rhonin went down to Molten Core and beat the crap out of everybody.

"TOO SOON," bellowed Ragnaros.

But Rhonin was all: "It's never too soon to party, Rhonin-style."

And then he beat Ragnaros to death with his own hammer, because Rhonin is the only Mage who ever had the mad skillz to train two-handed maces.

On the way out of Blackrock Mountain, Rhonin went to the spire and pwned Nefarian. He saved Vaelestrasz the Red, and the two did a celebratory chest bumb.

This is my reasoning, hopefully it will shed some more light upon the situation...

Goblin Mage: engineering mages already have incredible mobility with their rocket boots, but being a small race than can also rocket launch themselves out of any situation or add that tiny bit of extra burst seems incredibly enticing. The male goblins look mean and rugged which is the character style I like

Dwarven Shaman: I love dwarves, it's my favorite race of all fantasy creatures. I feel dwarves should have always been able to be shamans cause they have such an affinity for earth and fire. Plus, earthquake inducing, lava throwing, hammer wielding dwarves sounds bad-ass.

Worgen Rogue: Racial Sprint + Class Sprint + nifty stopwatch + swiftness potion = 45+ seconds of sprint! their stealth animation looks sick! (crawling on all fours) the only downside I see to playing worgen is that they don't look nearly as ferocious as their concept art. Far too disney for my taste.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Dwarf Shaman: Shaman can heal, and finding a raid slot as a good healer is easier than finding a spot as a good dps. And dwarves are cool.

Well, I would recommend not leveling a new DPS Class, the world is full of DPS and not enough Tanks or Healers.

A tank class is fun, but there's a lot riding on you being good at it.

Healing is kinda like DPSing, but if you don't do enough of it, everyone dies.

But, because you have your options already. I would say Dwarf Shammy, because I am a Dwarf. Worgens are racist (Spell Worgen backwards).

if the worgen's worgen form was less disney and more underworld it would have been a sure win. but you will be pegged as a nub after 3 weeks due to all the emo kids that roll one.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    Well, I would recommend not leveling a new DPS Class, the world is full of DPS and not enough Tanks or Healers.

A tank class is fun, but there's a lot riding on you being good at it.

Healing is kinda like DPSing, but if you don't do enough of it, everyone dies.

But, because you have your options already. I would say Dwarf Shammy, because I am a Dwarf. Worgens are racist (Spell Worgen backwards).
    my main is a dwarf prot warrior, and I'm not into healing. I wanted either melee or caster dps that would be fun and look cool at the same time

10+ Year Old Account

A dwarf dualing some fatty B-A axes while lightning soars from ya fingertips. Yep, not just for earthen dwarves anymore!
    I healed BC/LK, time for me to dps as main.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by herpecin
    if the worgen's worgen form was less disney and more underworld it would have been a sure win. but you will be pegged as a nub after 3 weeks due to all the emo kids that roll one.
    Like Blood elves? Oya